Are you looking for graphic design software that can help you to create attractive yet professional designs, logos, awesome social media graphics, and even posters?
Let me introduce you to Canva, which is one of the most popular and easy-to-use graphic design software with the help of which you can create an amazing design. And the best part is that it is free to use with limited restrictions.
Let’s dive into the Canva review!
What is Canva?
Canva is a design-making software that helps you to create engaging arts and layouts for Instagram posts, logos, posts, presentations, YouTube thumbnails, card certificates, and many more. For this, It provides various features and free templates.
All the tools are very easy to use and you can conveniently develop the best designs based on your requirements.
Features of Canva
Create stunning posts for any social media platform
With the help of any Canva, you can create designs for any platform such as Instagram, Facebook posts, Pinterest and Twitter banners, and many more.
You can use Instagram Highlight cover and Instagram highlights icons maker to develop a beautiful instaquote. You can also generate incredible YouTube thumbnails and thus, attract more viewers.
Create a Logo and Poster
Canva enables you to design elegant logos, book covers, or block designs for any project through its easy-to-use tools.
Create Invitation Cards
Canva also helps you to create gorgeous invitation cards for a variety of occasions such as birthday cards, wedding invitation makers, event creators, flyer makers, video editing, and many more.
Edit your images the way you want
Canva can be used as a simple and free image editing app, video maker, and photo collage maker. You can even add filters to your photos, texts, and many more.
Range of Free Templates available
Canva offers a wide range of templates catering to the needs of every individual and organization. It provides templates for:
- Social media – Instagram stories and posts, Facebook posts and covers, YouTube channel arts, Linkedin banners.
- Personal use – Invitations, cards, resumes, postcards, t-shirts, weekly schedule plan.
- Business – Presentations, websites, logos, business cards, invoices, business letterhead.
- Marketing – Posters, flyers, infographics, brochures, newsletters, and proposals.
- Education – Classroom decor kits, lesson plans, worksheets, certificates, bookmarks, class schedules.
- Trending – Canvas prints, Youtube intros, photo books, and many more.
Make your designs more appealing by shaping your texts into circles, or arcs, and add more flair.
Facilitates easy collaboration
It allows you to easily collaborate with your team and create presentations, posts, and posters from anywhere, with any device, and at any time. You can handily invite your team, choose their access permission, and start your work. You can join, find and create different teams for different projects.
Apply varied backgrounds to your designs
It offers several types of backgrounds including real-world papers and fabrics, fanciful designs, and patterns.
Drag and drop functionality
It provides drag-and-drop functionality which is very easy to use. You can browse the image based on your requirements and then use the drag and drop feature. Thus, handily create designs.
Use design grids to make your layouts look promising
Experiment with photo grids by clicking on the layout pane and choose from various grid layouts to give a base to your projects.
Create graphs and charts
Canva allows you to develop graphs and charts in 5 easy steps. Also, you embed these charts anywhere you want very easily.
Some additional features:
- Add stickers to your photos.
- Add a photo frame to make your pictures more impressive.
- A vignette filter allows you to add a photo vignette to any image.
- Add free icons to images.
- Blur slider to blur your photos.
Benefits of Canva
- Canva has a user-friendly interface. You can easily start creating your designs and produce wonderful results even if you are a beginner.
- Choose from thousands of templates suitable for every organization and customize them as you like.
- You can easily collaborate with your team and create fascinating designs. You can give them access through a link or email and comment, edit and collaborate in real-time.
- Add vectors, graphics, icons, illustrations, and many more effects.
- You can create designs for any platform and use such as business cards, social media posts, posters, presentations, and more.
- It offers easy, free, and fast delivery right at your doorstep.
- Canva has partnered with Eco-conscious printing and for every print order, one tree is planted.
- Create high-quality videos without being a professional video editor with the help of simple drag and drop tools and pre-made templates available in the Canva library.
- Create, customize, embed and share graphs and charts in just a few simple steps with Canva.
- You can also create invitation cards.
- It is available for various platforms such as Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS.
- It offers various types of plans catering to the needs of different organizations.
Why do you need Canva?
Canva is a graphic designing software that helps you to create stunning designs with simple-to-use features.
It can help you to develop designs for social media platforms, invitation cards, business cards, posters, presentations, and many more.
This popular design software is very easy to use and can be used by anyone, from a school student to a professional designer.
Canva is one of the most famous software used for designing these days. This is because it offers a variety of tools and features, templates, layouts, effects, and more so that you can create the best design possible.
|YouTube||Hubspot CMS Hub|
Canva Pricing Plans
There are 3 plans available to choose from.
This free plan is perfect for beginners and small teams who are going to start designing. It includes:
- Access to 250,000+ free templates.
- More than 100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more).
- You will get hundreds of thousands of free photos and graphics to use on your social media profiles.
- You can easily invite members to your team.
- Super easy to collaborate and comment in real-time.
- This plan offers 5GB of cloud storage.
This plan is suitable for individuals and small who want more advanced tools and more content.
This is available for $12.99 per month for the first user, then $6.99 per month for each additional user. It includes everything in the Free plan along with:
- Create 1 Brand Kit and upload your fonts and logos.
- One-click design Magic Resize.
- 420,000+ free templates with new designs daily.
- 75+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, and graphics free-to-use.
- Save designs as templates for your team to use.
- 100GB of cloud storage.
- Schedule social media content to 7 platforms.
This is suitable for large businesses that need an integrated tool to keep their brand consistent. This is available for $30 per month. It includes everything in Pro along with:
- Use logos, colors, and fonts across multiple Brand Kits.
- Control your team’s access to apps, graphics, colors, logos, and fonts with brand controls.
- Control team uploads into Canva.
- Built-in workflows to get approval on your designs.
- Set which elements your team can edit, and stay on-brand with template locking.
- Unlimited storage.
- Single-sign on (SSO).
- 24/7 Enterprise-level support.
Also, there is a free trial available with each plan. Canva is free for classrooms and nonprofit organizations.
Stencil is an amazing graphic designing tool that helps you to create influential designs without any designing knowledge.
However, Stencil is more focused on marketing platforms and works for you to create eye-catchy and interesting social media posts.
This software allows you to choose from thousands of templates, images, icons, quotes, and many more.
This is another great graphic designing software that helps you create impressive content in minutes.
You can browse among the thousands of trendy templates picked by professional designers to inspire you to create unique and outstanding content.
With Crello, you can create posts, stories, covers, posters, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Canva
What are the features included in the free plan of Canva?
The free plan of Canva includes layouts, customizable templates, stock images, social media graphics, stickers, photo and video editing, drag and drop editor, fonts, filters, multiple document types, and many more.
Is it worth buying a paid version of Canva?
If you are a small organization that has just started designing then the free plan of Canva is more than enough. However, if you are a professional designer and need advanced tools then it is worth paying for the Pro plan of Canva.
Does Canva offers free trial?
There is a free plan of Canva available for beginners. Also, a free trial of 30 days is given for every paid plan.
Can teams use Canva?
Yes, Canva enables you to easily edit, comment, and collaborate with your team by sharing a link.
Canva is a great graphic designing software that provides a range of tools and features to help you create the best content according to your requirements.
This software can be a great choice for beginners as well as professionals and does not require any professional designing knowledge. Thus, a complete package for designers.
You Might Like
Hi I’m the Founder of Software Tools (Software, FinTech, Technology and How-To blog). In this blog, you will find listicles, reviews and information about various software, tools and applications.