Looking for a complete webinar solution? In this article, we review ClickMeeting, a web-based webinar software that has been around for a decade.
Check out the benefits, pricing, and all the features you need to know about to get you started.
What is ClickMeeting?
ClickMeeting is a video webinar solution that is browser-based. Founded in 2011, ClickMeeting has established its position as an efficient webinar solution for all types of organizations and businesses.
ClickMeeting offers features that are well suited for efficient collaboration, online meetings, and large-scale events. An even cooler feature is the live streaming feature which lets you stream your live events to social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
Features of ClickMeeting
With this software, you can record and also store webinars. This lets you listen to these webinars whenever you wish, and is very convenient. This is done with native functionality. You can even brand your webinar rooms to suit your interest.
It has a Whiteboard feature that assists you in solving problems that you may come across, and also in drawing.
You can stream videos from YouTube and Facebook, thanks to this amazing tool.
This feature allows persons to communicate live. The cameras are placed so flexibly so that they can be easily changed with just a single click.
These brandings can be easily customized.
Social Media Integration
This enables users to stream videos on different social media sites.
Thanks to this tool, you can run an unlimited amount of tests, so as to get a critical assessment of the audience, regarding your work.
- New Room.
- Stream on Facebook or YouTube.
- Webinar room.
- Audio & Video.
- Event type.
- Polls & Surveys.
- Simultaneous chat translation.
- Moderated (Q&A) and private chat.
- Toll-free phone numbers.
- ClickMeeting mobile application.
- Online meetings.
- On-demand webinars.
- Online events and webinar statistics.
- Webinar recording.
- Webinar storage.
- Thank-you page.
- Social media sharing.
- Performance rating.
Benefits of ClickMeeting
• Large Platform Interaction: It integrates with social media sites, so as to enable users to share and also stream videos on them.
• User-friendly Interface: It has a very user-friendly interface that allows users to understand how to navigate their way around the tool, without much hassle. In other words, it has no learning curve, as it caters to all.
• Customizable Webinar Appearance: The overall appearance of the webinar can easily be customized. This makes it particularly easy and convenient to execute different kinds of web-based events.
• Robust Features: One amazing thing about clickmeeting, is the fact that it has a host of features that enable you to perform whatever tasks you wish to perform.
• Visual Interaction: It provides for video conferencing, and this enables users to interact with themselves via video chat.
• Great Customer Service: The customer service is very helpful and is always ready to help with any questions. This is particularly great for beginners or persons with very little experience with the tool.
• Great Presentation Tools: These tools make presentations very interesting and gives a one-on-one feel with the users.
Why You Need Clickmeeting?
• If you are a small business, then this software is very much suited for you, as it presents you with a wide variety of tools at an affordable price and with no hassle in utilizing such features.
• It enables you to generate an unlimited number of events, as well as grants you the choice to pick the type of your upcoming event.
ClickMeeting Pricing Plans
Clickmeeting offers several subscription options which include the following:
- Live plan.
- Automated plan.
- Enterprise plan.
- Free plan (free trial of 30 days).
It offers a free version that lasts for 30 days. The paid plans start from $25 per month. The cheapest plan (Live plan) provides you with all the features you need to run your online meetings and live webinars.
The most sought-after plan is the Automated plan and it costs $40 per month. With this plan, you get all the features of the Live plan as well as advanced features including the automated webinar cycle.
if you want to organize a massive event that is intended to host as many as 10,000 people then you’d love the enterprise plan. All you have to do is contact ClickMeeting team right here and you can get started!
WebinarNinja is an all-in-one webinar platform that lets you create, host, and share webinars with no worries.
Offering transparency and a very user-friendly interface, WebinarNinja is simplified for its users and enables them to focus on the important stuff while WebinarNinja handles the technicalities behind the scenes.
GoToWebinar is one of the leading webinar software in the market today. It provides fast and reliable features, integrations, and analytics you need to engage your audience and make personal connections that drive your business.
It is a web conferencing software that offers a downloadable app on mobile and desktop devices and is used mostly for hosting webinars that are intended to contain a large number of people.
3. Zoho Meeting
With a clean and easy-to-navigate interface, Zoho Meeting is a video-conferencing application that focuses on providing screen sharing services and web presentations for online meetings.
Although this service is no longer available for free, it still remains one of the more affordable video conferencing apps that provide good quality.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on ClickMeeting
What is ClickMeeting?
It is a web-based webinar software that provides an efficient webinar solution for all types of organizations and businesses.
Is ClickMeeting Free?
It offers a 30-day free trial. After that, you’d need to purchase a plan with the paid plans starting at $25 a month.
Is ClickMeeting Secure?
Yes, it is absolutely safe and secure. By using the best safety practices, ClickMeeting puts your information security first.
Can I stream ClickMeeting videos to YouTube?
Yes, thanks to ClickMeeting’s live streaming feature, you can stream your live events directly to YouTube.
Is there a ClickMeeting app?
Yes, ClickMeeting offers mobile apps. You can get it on your Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and AppGallery.
ClickMeeting is an outstanding webinar solution that offers plans that are suitable for events that span from an audience of 25 people (free version) to as many as 10,000 people. Plus it is one of the more affordable options out there.
Start out with a free trial today and explore all the cool features that ClickMeeting has to offer.
You Might Like
- SurveyMonkey Review
- Zoom Review
- MarketMuse Review
- Microsoft Teams Review
- InVideo Review
- PhoneBurner Review
Hi I’m the Founder of Software Tools (Software, FinTech, Technology and How-To blog). In this blog, you will find listicles, reviews and information about various software, tools and applications.