If you are wondering how to delete Google Workspace account then you have come to the right place.
In this quick tutorial, I will tell you the steps you need to take for canceling and deleting the Google Workspace account (formerly known as G Suite).
Let’s quickly dive in.
Delete Google Workspace Account
The steps are as follows:
- First of all, you need to export the data of the Google Workspace user to a safe location from where you can retrieve it later.
- Also, delete any apps that are purchased from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- It is now the time to “Sign in” to Google Domains.
- Simply you have to click on the name of your domain.
- Now you have to click “Email” from the left side menu “Menu“.
- There you have to now click the “Manage Google Workspace subscription“.
- Now under the option “Cancel subscription,” you have to click “Cancel“.
- To finish the cancelation and deletion process, you have to finally click “Cancel my subscription“.
That’s done – now Google will take 51 days to start deleting your Google Workspace account.
So that’s it – I hope you found this short and quick tutorial on deleting Google Workspace useful for your purpose.
If you found this article useful, don’t forget to read our other tutorials.
Hi, I’m Chandan Negi, Founder of SoftwareTools – a Software Review Blog that provides Software Reviews, SaaS Software, Software Tutorials, and Software Products.