Do you want to enable Twitter Dark mode and are not able to find the information on how to do that!
Then this quick tutorial on how to enable dark mode in Twitter will help you for sure.
Dark Mode is a very popular option these days. It is available on Android and iPhone both.
In this article, I will guide you through the both options i.e. through Desktop as well as your mobile phone (iOS and Android).
Let’s begin with this step-by-step guide on how to enable Twitter Dark Mode.
How to Enable Twitter Dark Mode
1. How to Enable Twitter Dark Mode in Desktop
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Log in to your Twitter account and then go to the right-hand side menu and click on the “More” button. Then you have to click “Settings and privacy“. After that, you need to click on “Accessibility, display, and languages” and then finally click on “Display” as shown in the below screenshot.
Step 2: After clicking “Display” in the previous step, you will be presented with the option to change the background. There will be three options to choose from:
3. Lights out
You will have to choose “Dim” or “Lights out” option to enable dark mode.
So this is how to activate Dark Mode (i.e. Dim and Lights out mode) from a desktop or PC.
2. How to Enable Twitter Dark Mode in Android or iOS (Mobile Phones)
Step 1: You have to slide out the main menu in your mobile phone.
Step 2: Click on “Settings and privacy” and then click the “Display and sound” tab.
Step 3: Now click the “Dark” mode to activate this feature.
Step 4: A new screen will appear where there will be options to enable the Automatic at sunset option as well. You can also choose “Dim or “Lights out” by the use of radio buttons given there. You can turn the dark mode feature off by selecting “Off“.
So this is how to do dark mode and dark theme enabling using mobile phones.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Dark Mode of Twitter
Does Twitter have a dark mode?
What color does Twitter use for dark mode?
Is Dark mode better for your eyes?
How do I make my Twitter browser darker?
1. Click on the “More” button after logging in to Twitter.
2. Click “Settings and privacy“.
3. Click “Accessibility, display, and languages“.
4. Click “Display“.
I hope you will find this information useful and informative.
I also hope that you will now be able to enable dark mode on Twitter.
In case you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comments section provided below. I will reply to your questions as and when they are asked.
Best of luck!
You can go to Twitter Help for more information.
- How to Change Your Twitter Handle or Twitter Username
- How to Block and Unblock Accounts on Twitter
- How to Let Recruiters Know You’re Open to Work on LinkedIn
- How to Create a Poll on LinkedIn
- How to Upload Your Resume/CV to LinkedIn
- How to Create a Company Page on LinkedIn
- What is InMail in LinkedIn and How does it Work?
- How to Create Job Alerts on LinkedIn