Are you looking for a great virtual summit platform to make your online events innovative and interesting at the same time?
Are you looking for an all-in-one online meeting and events platform with powerful and beautiful features to make your virtual event impactful for your audience?
Well, look no further. Presenting to you HeySummit, a robust virtual events platform to organize and manage beautiful events, talk series, conferences, courses and so much more using some of the best tools in the market!
It makes it easy for you to share your thought-leadership with your target audience and widen your reach virtually by delivering exceptional speaker and attendee experience.
So let’s start with the HeySummit Review.
What is HeySummit?
HeySummit is an all-in-one online platform with quite a lot of resourceful organizational and management tools and features to be able to effectively and beautifully host virtual summits with your audience and side by side smartly manage all your attendees and your summit speakers.
With this innovative and unique platform, you will be able to focus on delivering your speech, talks, etc., while HeySummit takes care of all the running, managing, organizing, analyzing, and basically all the heavy lifting stuff.
HeySummit will assist you most effectively in meeting your goals and grow your community, all the while making you and your event exceptionally beautiful and impactful.
This platform has all the tools you’ll need to produce a successful virtual summit, so let’s take a look at them shall we?
Features of HeySummit
Allows you to manage all your speakers efficiently and effortlessly under one roof.
With this tool, you can invite your speakers to log in to their own very personal dashboard where they will be able to manage and customize their content and keep all their data safe and up to date.
Landing Page builder
You can now create innovative and beautiful landing pages with the help of HeySummit and boost up those conversion rates.
You can create dynamic components on the go with just a few simple clicks. You customize it your own way, editing, adding your own content, and more.
Managing an event’s attendees and looking after their needs is one of the most challenging components of managing an event. So what if I give you a solution to carry out this challenge all under one platform?
Well that is exactly what HeySummit is!
With this platform, you will be able to make it super smooth for attendees to register and find the content that they are looking for and care about. You can also monitor the registrations and also take a look at whether they were referred by your speakers or any website and strategize your marketing accordingly.
Whether your summit is a two-day event or a three-day event, talk management becomes a walk in the park when you have HeySummit by your side!
HeySummit will make sure that managing and onboarding your talks efficiently, is a smooth and hassle-free process. All you will have to do is write a short description and link it to your speakers, who can then update their bio, manage their content, their headshots, contact details, and more.
Post Event Reports
Feedback and criticism are very crucial for better and improved performance. Similarly, finding out and analyzing the kind of impact your event has had on the attendees is a must for you to be able to deliver more impactful performances in the future.
The reporting feature of HeySummit will provide you with detailed insight into your event and its impact. You will be able to post feedback questions for your attendees, analyze the post-event report produced by HeySummit, and more.
- Session engagement report.
- Bulk delete speakers.
- Bulk Delete sessions.
- Apply HTML/ rich text for a ticket, speaker, session.
- Magic Link access for attendees.
- Add reply live and replay links to webinar reports.
- Single ticket per attendee option.
- Limit registrations per domain.
- Bulk delete attendees.
- Improved attendee reporting.
- Webinar Engagement report.
- Show access link to Zoom on Speaker dashboard straightaway.
- Import Live chat.
- Social promotions.
- Exhibit/vendor management.
- Sponsorship Management.
- Viral referrals.
- Promoting, managing, and organizing giveaways.
- Dynamic content creation for speakers.
- Landing page optimization.
- Easy download of event-branded graphics.
- Readymade tweets.
- Preload any language or manually translate the content into any desired language.
Benefits of HeySummit
- Very easy to set up and use.
- Come with a large suite of very functional, organizational, and management tools to help you curate and organize beautiful events.
- Great for lifting the heavy-duty work out of organizing an online summit or any kind of online event.
- You get access to the analytics report to know insights about your customers.
- You can easily manage your attendees because HeySummit makes it easy for attendees to register or discover content.
- Ability to add speakers to create dynamic content on your customizable and optimized landing page to convert potential audiences.
- Allows users to create and manage content to turn it into a valuable asset for better marketing, engaging potential attendees or clients, or even engaging your existing community.
- You can add content in any preloaded language or even go all out by manually translating the content in your desired language and doing so you will be able to engage your customers right where they are.
- HeySummit has all the necessary features for you to carry out any and every kind of event, be it a live event or a pre-recorded event, or even hybrid events.
- Offers a free 14-day trial to test this out.
- Highly responsive customer support.
- You will be getting a 60 minutes overview demo on how to set up and the main features of HeySummit.
- You also have the option of getting in touch with HeySummit’s professional services where you will be getting features like 30 min orientation and visioning call and much more to onboard your journey of highly efficient event planning.
Why You Need HeySummit?
- It will allow you to organize and manage beautiful and impactful events, conferences, talk series, courses, and more using numerous very resourceful tools by HeySummit.
- To efficiently and seamlessly manage the attendees and speakers of your event.
- To boost your marketing strategies by turning your content into valuable assets to convert any new attendees and engage with your existing community.
|YouTube Live||Vimeo Lite|
|Cisco Webex||Ice breaker|
|Run The World||SpatialChat|
|Linkedin Live||Twitch Live streaming|
HeySummit Pricing Plans
There are 3 pricing plans offered by HeySummit:
For all the three pricing plans, you will get a 14 day free trial.
The Basic plan starts from $29 per month when billed yearly at $348 and $48 when billed monthly up and allows up to 2k attendees, 1 active summit, 5% transaction fees, unlimited team members, and more.
The Pro plan starts from $99 per month when billed yearly at $1188 and $165 when billed monthly. This pack lets you have events with up to 7.5k attendees, unlimited team members, 3 active summits, 1.5% transaction fees and so much more.
The Business plan starts from $299 per month when billed yearly at $3588 and $498 when billed monthly. This plan allows up to 20k attendees, 10 active summit, unlimited team members, 0% transaction fees, and more.
You will get all these beautiful and robust features. There are no setup fees, no signing of contracts and most importantly you can cancel anytime.
For brands and agencies of all sizes and types, Hopin is an organizational platform for online events that will help you create and curate engaging online events and help connect you with audiences from all around the globe.
Hopin’s very flexible and scalable event management tools help provide the attendees an experience that they will very closely relate to an in-person event.
You will get the ability to sell event tickets, analyze data from the event, a reception area, a stage, sponsor management, and more.
Cvent is a robust and user-friendly online events planning platform that will provide you with some of the cutting-edge integrated technology solutions to help you boost the impact of your events and meetings of all types.
Cvent allows you to easily organize, promote and market events, analyze post-event results, engage your audiences, and basically give life to your vision event.
Socio is an event management platform, that lets you organize high-value and innovative events with simplicity and ease with the help of fully loaded management features.
You get features such as flexible streaming, customizable feedback forms, real-time event analytics, moderated Q&A, chat sessions, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on HeySummit
What is HeySummit?
A virtual event planning, organizational, and management platform for online events of all sizes and types such as summits, conferences, talk shows, courses, and more.
What is HeySummit used for?
HeySummit is a very resourceful software that you can use to create beautiful and impactful events of all types, boost your marketing strategies with the help of features such as talk and replay pages that each acts as a landing page of its own, speaker and attendee management and more.
Who are the typical users of HeySummit?
The typical customers of this software are:
Entrepreneurs, Digital marketers, associations, brands, and basically anyone looking to organize and manage online events.
How much does HeySummit cost?
The pricing plans for HeySummit start at $29.00 p/m. It has 3 different pricing plans:
1. Basic at $19.00 per month billed yearly at $348
2. Professional at $49.00 per month billed yearly at $1188
3. Business at $149.00 per month billed yearly at $3588.
What languages does HeySummit support?
The language supported is English.
What level of support does HeySummit offer?
You will get support in the form of a demo and knowledge base as the basic support and advanced support comes as 2 premium support packages, a Strategic package, and a Comprehensive Package, each start at $9,500 per event and comes with features such as live calls, a single point of contact with direct communication line, customizable project plans with deadlines and more.
Does HeySummit offer a free plan?
No – you will not get any free plan with HeySummit. However, for every plan, you will get a 14-day free trial. So you can test it out and see if it fits your requirements.
Does HeySummit support mobile devices?
No – it does not support Android and iPhone mobile devices.
Does HeySummit offer an API?
Yes you will get API (Application Programming Interface) with this tool.
What other apps does HeySummit integrate with?
HeySummit integrates with the following apps and tools:
Zoom, Vimeo, Facebook live, YouTube live, Hippo Videos, Dubb, BlueJeans, Go To Webinar, Live Webinar, Remo, BigMarker, Cisco Webex, Airmeet, SpatialChat, Toasty, High Fidelity, Linkedin Live, Wistia, etc.
What are the top alternatives for HeySummit?
The top alternatives for HeySummit are:
5. Event Tech Suite.
What are the main features of HeySummit?
The main features of HeySummit are:
1. Organizing and managing events
2. Managing attendees
3. Managing and onboarding speakers of the event
4. Marketing content to convert potential attendees.
5. Managing and engaging the existing community
6. Optimizing and building a landing page for boosting conversion rates
7. Post-event reporting for detailed insight about your event to create more successful events next time on.
Which operating system does HeySummit support?
The operating system supported by HeySummit are Windows and Mac.
What payment method does HeySummit support?
You will get Monthly and Yearly payment methods.
What is the deployment type?
The deployment type of HeySummit is SaaS/web/cloud-based.
In conclusion, HeySummit is an outstanding all-in-one event management platform to help you effectively organize and manage an impactful online event.
It has many plans to offer that you can use based on your needs.
So that’s all about the HeySummit review and I hope that this article has provided you with enough and more reasons as to why HeySummit will be your best bet to organize successful online events of all types.
In case you have any questions or queries, then you can ask these in the comments section and I would be more than happy to help you.
You Might Like
Hi I’m the Founder of Software Tools (Software, FinTech, Technology and How-To blog). In this blog, you will find listicles, reviews and information about various software, tools and applications.