Spotify is a freemium music streaming service that comes with two tiers:
1) Spotify Free (160kbit/s)
2) Spotify Premium (up to 320kbit/s).
Let’s know more about Spotify premium and its benefits, and then I will show you how to get Spotify Premium.
What is Spotify Premium
Spotify Premium subscription plan is a service that allows you to listen to your favorite music without getting interrupted by annoying advertisements.
The pricing of this varies from country to country, however, in the United States, it starts from the price of $9.99 per month. You will get a 1-month free Premium and then pay $9.99 p/m. You can cancel anytime.
So in brief words, you will be able to listen to music on a laptop, mobile without any need to watch ads.
Spotify Premium subscribers can play any songs they want, as well as find and listen to playlists, discover new music, create and edit the playlists, share music and playlists with other, and listen to Spotify’s Radio feature.
Also, Spotify free users can only listen to music at 128kbit/s, while paid users i.e. Premium users can listen to songs at 256kbit/s.
Benefits of Spotify Premium
- You can listen to music without being distracted by pushy advertisements. This holiday season, keep the party going on with nonstop music from Spotify.
- If you don’t have access to phone service, still you can listen to music. Simply download your music offline and then listen to it while traveling on the bus, train, or airplane.
- Allows you to choose from a range of songs to play. Simply search for the music you adore and then play it.
- You can listen to high-definition (HD) audio. With Spotify Premium, you’ll get 3 times the sound quality of the free plan.
- You get access to over 50 million songs in high-quality streaming.
- If you don’t have access to the Internet, you can still listen to music
- You can travel around the world with no limitations.
- You will get unlimited skips.
- On-demand playback.
How to Get Spotify Premium?
Step 1: Open your browser and open the URL – https://www.spotify.com/ and then click the “Premium” button from the menu section as shown in the below screenshot.
Step 2: If you already have a Spotify account, then you need to log in. In case, you don’t have a Spotify account, then you need to create a new account with an email ID.
Step 3: You will be presented with the payment details. You need to enter your card details to start your Spotify Premium plan.
That’s it! – you are now a Premium user of Spotify and now go and listen to the music you love the most.
If you found this Spotify tutorial useful and helpful, then do share it with others so that they can also get benefit out of it.
In case you have any questions or comments, do ask them in the comments section given below.
Keep coming back to our blog for such helpful software and technical tutorials.
- How to Enable Offline Mode for the Spotify App?
- How to Enable Data Saver in Spotify App?
- How To Install Spotify on Android Devices
You can access Spotify support using this link – https://support.spotify.com/us/
Hi, I’m Chandan Negi, Founder of SoftwareTools – a Software Review Blog that provides Software Reviews, SaaS Software, Software Tutorials, and Software Products.