Yelp Ads are a form of online advertising that allows businesses to promote their products or services on the Yelp platform.
Yelp Ads appear in a variety of places on the Yelp website and app, including the top of search results, on business pages, and in the “Local Deals” and “Call to Action” sections of the site.
Businesses can create Yelp Ads by signing up for a Yelp for Business account and choosing the Yelp Ads option.
They can then create and customize their ads, select the target audience for their ads, and set a budget for their ad campaign.
Yelp Ads uses a pay-per-click (PPC) pricing model, which means businesses are only charged when a user clicks on their ad.
One of the benefits of using Yelp Ads is that they can help businesses attract new customers and drive traffic to their business page on Yelp.
Yelp Ads also provide businesses with detailed performance reporting, which can help them understand the effectiveness of their ad campaigns and make informed decisions about how to optimize their ads.
To cancel Yelp Ads, you will need to contact Yelp’s sales team.
Here are the steps you can follow:
- Go to the Yelp for Business website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Advertising” tab.
- In the “Overview” section, click on the “Cancel” button next to the Yelp Ads service that you want to cancel.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm your cancellation. Click on the “Cancel Yelp Ads” button to confirm.
- You will then be prompted to select a reason for canceling your Yelp Ads service. Select the reason that best applies to you and click “Continue.”
- Finally, review the terms and conditions and click “Cancel Yelp Ads” to complete the cancellation process.
Please note that once you cancel your Yelp Ads service, your ads will stop running immediately and you will not be charged for any future ad spend.
However, you may still be charged for any ad spend that has already occurred.
If you have any questions about your billing, you can contact Yelp’s billing support team for assistance.