Are you looking for a free and legally-binding signature tool to collect digital signatures for your business?
Do you want a secure electronic signature platform?
Want to keep minimal paperwork and go green?
Then, there is an electronic signature tool named Signaturely, that will allow you to collect digital signatures that will be legally accepted and will comply with the ESIGN Act and UETA.
If you are wondering what is an electronic signature? Well, an electronic signature is simply a signature in electronic form as opposed to a handwritten form. The signature you will get will be a real digital signature that is legally binding in nature.
Coming back to this software, it is a web-based platform that will reduce paperwork and will make your job easier.
Some of the features include audit trail, customizable templates, notifications, bulk contact import and reminders etc.
In this article, we will give you Signaturely review, that will cover the features, benefits, pricing, pros, and cons of this useful signature software for individuals and businesses.
Let’s get started with review of Signaturely:
What is Signaturely?
Signaturely is a free cloud-based electronic signature software that is used by businesses and individuals for collecting digital signatures.
You can integrate Signaturely with various third-party tools and applications such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and Box.
Signaturely is user-friendly and has an easy-to-navigate user interface. Because of its ease of use, users can easily upload their files or documents for signature.
Signaturely also has an auto-reminder function that gives alerts to signers if they have not signed the document.
It also allows you to easily share documents using Box, Google Drive, One Drive, and Dropbox.
No matter whether you are a small business, mid-sized business or a freelancer, you can use Signaturely.
You will get 24×7 customer support along with a free trial. You will get 3 free eSignatures per month under the free plan. No credit card is required for signing up for their free plan.
However, If you require more documents to be signed each month, then you can upgrade to their paid plans.
All in all, this software is best for businesses that are on the lookout for an easy-to-use electronic signature software.
Features of Signaturely
- Audit log and history.
- Auto Reminders – this feature will send an automatic reminder to the person who has not signed it yet.
- Document Analytics
- Legal validation – the data collected through Signaturely is legally binding for all.
- Customizable Templates
- Multi-Party Signing – it allows you to send documents to one or multiple signers.
- Task Progress Tracking
- Mobile Signature
- Contract templates
- Notifications and reminders
- Paperless – The whole process is paperless which helps in saving time, saving trees and ultimately reduces the carbon footprint of your company, and contributes to the environment in a positive way.
- Team management and team collaboration
- User and role management
- Custom signing order
- Bulk contact import – You can upload your contacts list so you can start sending them right away.
- Remote document access
- Custom branding for documents – You can make your documents look great by using your company logo and business colors.
- Integrations with One Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box.
Benefits of Signaturely
- Legally binding signatures that comply with over 60 international laws.
- Makes the paperwork organized due to the single platform provided by this software for storing all the internal documentation.
- You get access to lots of customizable contract templates in the library of templates offered by Signaturely.
- The reminder function sends a notification to the signers if they have missed signing the documents.
- It supports multiple devices for signing electronic documents i.e. mobile and computer.
- Good for environmental preservation due to its paperless structure.
- You can easily create templates for your documents. You can then use them later as well.
|Google Drive||One Drive|
Plans and Pricing of Signaturely
Signaturely has three plans:
In the free version, you will be able to process 3 signature request per month.
The free version will provide you with integration with Dropbox, Google Drive, Dropbox, and One Drive. However, you will not get any signature templates in the free plan.
Let’s come to the paid plans:
Personal plan will cost you $10 per month on monthly plan and $8 per month on annual plan.
Business plan will cost you $12 per month on monthly plan and $15 per month on annual plan.
For both Personal and Business plans, you will unlimited signature requests, integrations, audit logs, notifications, and reminders. The extra features you will get in the Business plan are custom business branding and team management.
DocuSign is an application that helps businesses and individuals to collect and manage digital signatures such as contracts and purchase orders.
PandaDoc is web-based document management software that helps individuals and businesses in creating contracts, business proposals, and other legal documents.
Signaturely offers many useful features for businesses for reducing the paperwork and getting their documents signed.
You can try their free plan and see if it helps in managing documents in your organization.