SlideModel is the number one provider or premium presentation templates for any purpose.
There is no working professional out there who doesn’t have to do presentations.
Be it a board meeting, a proposal, a school project, presentations play a major role. They are used to convey your message effectively.
However, it can be boring to be stuck with the limited presentation templates provided by Google and PowerPoint.
Are you looking for an interesting and visually pleasing template and you don’t want to do it from scratch? Then you have to consider SlideModel. In this article, let us see about SlideModel in detail.
What is SlideModel?
It provides premium presentation templates for PowerPoint and Google Slides. It was founded in 2013 and is serving a diverse set of customers from the educational sector, small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Their main aim is to help their clients create professional presentation decks with minimal effort without the need for any design skills.
They provide instant access to downloadable templates that are 100% editable. They also upload new templates every week so that their users don’t have to use the same templates over and over again. They have 30,000+ templates and still growing.
Their templates are made with the main mantra, “Easy to use, easy to edit”. They have diagrams, charts, maps, and shapes that can aid the presentations. Their templates are truly impressive and innovative.
And they are big about customer satisfaction. That is why they have a money-back guarantee. If you state the reason why you are not happy with them, then they will refund it without hesitation.
SlideModel Quality Score
Features of SlideModel
Some of the best features of SlideModel are:
- They have a vast range of presentation templates fit for many needs. They have 30,000+ templates in their gallery.
- You can add shapes, diagrams, flowcharts, and workflows to spice up your presentations.
- All of their slides are made to fit PowerPoint and so they are 100% editable.
- Their ready-made shapes and diagrams will help you save lots of manual work. You can just edit them to your needs.
- Their slides fit PowerPoint and Google Slides easily. In addition, you can also use it on Open Office, Libre Office, and Apple Keynotes.
- They have a highly secure payment through FastSpring and PayPal with high-level encryption.
- The team adds new content every week consistently. So that you don’t have to recycle the same templates again and again.
- You get immediate access to download the templates.
- Their help desk provides instant premium support to solve your problem.
- If you are not happy with their product, they will refund your money once you contact them.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime you want. You will still have access to SlideModel until your current subscription period is over.
- They provide special pricing for nonprofit organizations. You only have to contact them.
- Three different searching methods to find the exact content you want. You can search from the menus, you can search by keywords or from related content suggestions.
Benefits of SlideModel
- It is simple and easy to use.
- You can save lots of time by creating presentations from their slides. You just have to do small editing.
- You save lots of manual work through their ready-made slides. You don’t have to create from scratch.
- They are easy to customize for your needs.
- You can impress your audience with their visually pleasing slides and objects.
- They have pricing plans that fit all types of customers.
Why You Need SlideModel?
- To communicate your content in a creative and effective way to your audience.
- To impress your audience with visually pleasing and easy-to-understand presentation decks.
- To save lots of time and manual efforts and still come out unique and out of the box.
|Microsoft PowerPoint||Google Slides|
|Open Office||Libre Office|
SlideModel Pricing Plans
They have four pricing plans:
1. One Day Access
This plan costs $24.90 per day. You can download up to 5 templates in a day.
2. 3-Month Basic plan
It costs $59.90 per quarterly. It allows you to download up to 100 templates per month and 10 templates per day.
3. Annual Basic
It costs $99.90 per year. It allows you to download 200 template per month and 50 templates per day.
4. Annual Unlimited
It costs $199.90 per year. It allows unlimited downloads per day and per month. You can license for up to 3 employees.
Presentationgo provides PowerPoint and Google Slides templates and themes for your presentation. They have 100+ instant slide shows that are editable.
They design beautiful and impactful presentations for PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, etc. They have clear professional designs with branding.
It is an all-in-one platform that provides templates and themes for your PowerPoint presentation. They are editable and personalizable.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on SlideModel
What is SlideModel?
SlideModel is a premium template provider for PowerPoint and Google Slides.
What is SlideModel used for?
SlideModel is used to do presentations in meetings that are effective and innovative to communicate with the target audiences.
Who can use SlideModel?
Everybody can use slide it, be it individuals, teams, small businesses, educators, large businesses to fortune 500 companies.
How often is their catalog updated?
Their catalog is updated with new content every week.
Can I keep using my content even after my subscription is over?
Yes, you can use the content for a lifetime.
Is there any device limitation to use SlideModel?
There is no device restriction. You can use and download templates from any device you want.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription. In addition, you can keep using the subscription until the subscription period expires.
Can I personalise the templates?
Yes, you can personalize the templates by adding your brand logo, changing the content to your requirement, changing the color theme, etc.
How do I find the templates, diagrams or content I need?
You can either find your content By navigating through the menu bar or by searching for keywords or through related content suggestions.
How much does SlideModel cost?
1. One-day access plan Costs $24.90.
2. The three-month access costs $59.90
3. The annual basic costs $99.90 per year.
4. The annual unlimited costs $199.90 per year.
SlideModel is the leading presentation template provider in the market. They help you reach your goal sooner, by helping you convey your message in a creative and effective way.
With SlideModel they are no boring meetings. All the presentations can be filled with visually pleasing contents, diagrams, and flowcharts that will hold the audience’s attention.
You can sign up for SlideModel right away. If you don’t like it, they promise to refund your cash. And when a company is ready to do it, we can know that they are all about customer satisfaction.