If you are looking to accelerate and protect your website, then StackPath will help you to improve the performance of the delivery of content.
StackPath comes with a network application firewall and DDoS control to secure and protect your website and blog. StackPath provides a top-class CDN for a complex architecture application.
In this StackPath review article, I would be providing you with a brief review of StackPath based on its features, benefits, pricing, and overall functionality.
So let’s get started!
What is StackPath?
StackPath is an edge computing platform provider based in Dallas, Texas. It is founded by Lance Crosby and other founding members.
With StackPath you can very easily integrate your WordPress website and numerous other popular content management networks.
StackPath CDN is super easy to set-up and manage. It comes with a free 1-month trial too.
It offers high-performance content delivery along with high security for the shared data.
With its dashboard, you can easily see the real-time reporting and this will definitely help you in preventing a website or application crash due to an overload of traffic on your website.
All the StackPath servers use SmartNIC technology and solid-state drives (SSDs) for delivering high-speed data.
Many big companies such as WPBeginner, WPEngine, PBS, Boostrap, BuySellAds and Yoast use StackPath.
Features of StackPath
- A global network with 50+ edge locations globally.
- Gives real-time monitoring and analytics.
- Stop spam and bad bots.
- Layer 7 – DDoS protection.
- Free SSL
- WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- You can create custom WAF rules.
- CDN Balancing Technology.
- Video on demand
- Edge Compute
- Instant setup
- Token authentication
- IP white/blacklisting
- Hotlink protection
- Static Content Caching
- Dynamic Content Routing
- Cache purging
- CMS Integration
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Virtual Machines
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Control Panel
- RESTful API – fully-documented that let you automate solutions.
- GZIP Compression
- CLI Tools – Comprehensive CLI tools that allow managing services directly from CI/CD systems.
- 24×7 Support.
Benefits of StackPath
- The uptime you will get with them is great.
- You will get top-class CDN services for a complex architecture application.
- You will be protected by any DDoS and bot attacks and as a result of which you will save data bandwidth.
- It supports the open-source community.
- You can easily view and manage the people, locations, and types of access you grant to your assets.
- 24/7 live chat and phone support.
- Real-time site analytics will help you see how your network is performing.
- You can integrate users, zones, and other resources into your applications.
- There is no limit of use on sites – you can use it on unlimited websites.
- StackPath is lightning fast.
- Serverless with zero warmup time.
- Highly secure and has a native cloud firewall.
|TYPO3 CMS||Social Engine|
|X-Cart||Other popular CMS|
Pricing Plans of StackPath
Stackpath offers a simple & affordable pricing plan with all the features included.
The pricing plans for Edge computing services is:
The pricing plans for Edge Services is:
With all Edge Delivery bundles you will get: Unlimited CDN Requests, Unlimited CDN Rules, Origin Shield, Free Private SSL Certificates, Network-layer DDoS Protection, Application-layer DDoS Protection.
If you consume additional CDN bandwidth then you will have to pay as shown below:
- Up to 100TB consumed in one month – $0.04/GB
- 100TB – 1PB consumed in one month – $0.03/GB
- More than 1PB consumed in one month – Call.
Cloudflare is a popular service that offers CDN, DNS, DDoS protection, and security to millions of websites all over the internet.
Fastly is a real-time content delivery network (CDN) that helps in quickly delivering content. Fastly also provides various other services such as security, video content delivery, and edge computing services.
KeyCDN is a simple, fast & trustworthy content delivery network (CDN) and works on the pay-as-you-go model. It provides various advanced features like HTTP/2 Support, Instant Purging, Free SSL, a RESTful API, Two-Factor Auth, Real-time Analytics, integration with popular CMSs such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, and Prestashop, etc.
StackPath is a complete cloud platform that gives developers an unprecedented edge over others.
It provides complete control with access and transparency through its robust APIs and real-time reporting.
It comes with built-in security such as DDoS mitigation. You get a 1-month free trial and it has a simple and fair pricing structure.
As it is easy to set up and manage, we would recommend that you can signup for their free trial and simply check it out for yourself how it helps you.