Let’s go back to the year 2014 where there were not a lot of options to proceed ahead with the extensive knowledge that one had about technology and selling courses online.
Well, all thanks to technology today that people have effectively been selling online courses, and things have taken a right turn in the past few years. We now have tons of options to create a course online and then set it up as we want it without even touching the code.
All the fine options that you get are supreme and it becomes immensely difficult to decide the option that is best for you. This is the reason we have Teachable review right in place so that you have an overview of the platform and decide better on how badly you need it.
What is Teachable?
Teachable is an online course platform that gives privilege to users and allows them to sell products and create them as easily as they can possibly get. Moreover, Teachable is best known for selling online courses.
Teachable allows users to create their very own website without any possible hassle. Therefore, there is no need for setting up a separate blog for your task.
In addition to the above, it also manages all the technicalities like creating passwords, maintaining secure payment that allows visitors to get access to products and courses across multiple affiliates. Everything on the platform is pretty much ‘drag and drop’.
Features of Teachable
Connect to your own Domain
Allows connecting and linking to an existing website to a custom-made domain. This allows maintaining and working out in the best possible manner through Teachable.
Easy Access to Tools
Look for any integration that you possibly wish to use. With Teachable there are tons of considerable options that will help with the finest integrations.
Numbers have a role to play
The comprehensive dashboards have a lot to offer and thus, tracking sales and organizing insights gets easier with this online platform.
Benefits of Teachable
- User-friendly and simple design.
- Allows creating content in any multimedia form as per the requirement of the user.
- Unlimited bandwidth for learning.
- Group coaching sessions for enhanced knowledge transfer.
- Unlimited courses.
- Monetization is easy as there are multiple methods for payment.
- Allows easy and useful integrations.
- Allows hosting unlimited video content.
Why You Need Teachable?
- Allows flow of profit from the relevant knowledge or skill that you might have.
- Works well for teachers, bloggers, authors who are looking for an online platform to enhance their skill set or to showcase their talent.
Pricing Plans of Teachable
There is primarily three subscription plan that comes tagged with Teachable. You can consider paying for these on an annual basis or monthly basis which entirely depends on your needs.
- Basic: For this plan, you pay $29/month if you consider paying this annually and if you opt for a monthly basis, you will be paying $39/month.
- Pro: For this plan, you pay $99/month if you consider paying this annually and if you opt for a monthly basis, you will be paying $19/month.
- Business: For this plan, you pay $249/month if you consider paying this annually and if you opt for a monthly basis, you will be paying $299/month.
With every plan, you get plenty of features that are an add-on to the service you are using.
Some of the primary alternatives to Teachable include the following:-
Provides engagement for more than 23.5 million users worldwide. It has a user interface that makes it pretty easy for the audience to connect and engage. The feature that it focuses primarily on is agile and hence, ends up providing support 24*7 to the organization that the user is currently a part of.
More than 2000 companies consider being a part of the Docebo Learning Platform that also helps them to emerge as a platform for business in the shortest time. It is a great alternative to Teachable and offers a competitive edge over other business platforms that work in a similar manner.
Works well with mid-size companies that look forward to gaining the right kind of exposure and be a part of the right training team that possibly belongs to anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Teachable
How long does it take for a course to start and finish?
What happens if you don’t like the course?
How long are the courses accessible?
Is there a free plan with Teachable?
What are some other alternatives for Teachable?
We hope the in-depth review of Teachable turns out to be helpful and has made the understanding clear on how great the platform is in general. There are tons of features that you can consider to use making it an undefeated choice.
Also, if it is your first time into the world of being at courses online, there is no better place to start than Teachable. It requires minimum management and you don’t need to spend your extra efforts on learning technology or to even set up a course that online by paying a penny.