If you need web hosting for a personal or company blog, then you have come to the right place. In this ultimate guide on best web hosting services, you will get all the information you ever wanted to know about the best web hosting companies to find web hosting for your websites..
So what we have done! Well, we have tested the best web hosting platform options for you and found out the best web hosting services provider you can use to find hosting for your websites/blogs.
Choosing the best web hosting service is a challenging task these days as many web hosting companies are providing these services. There is not much difference in all these web hosting companies, and the primary difference is that some services are faster and have more options.
Sometimes, it is difficult for people and businesses to find out which is the best web hosting for them, so today, we will tell you about some of the best web hosting services.
Our team has reviewed more than 35 web hosting companies at every level and selected the best web hosting providers. There is hardly anyone who has examined web hosting in the way that we have done.
We will tell you about the top web hosting provider and provide all the information related to them. Let’s find about the best ideal web hosting plans:
Best Web Hosting Services
According to our team’s research, the top web hosting we found is Bluehost.
Bluehost is a Utah-based company and operates more than two million websites worldwide. Its WordPress plans start from $20 per month.
Bluehost is a world-renowned web hosting company that was established in the year 2003. This company has been adopting new methods from time to time for improving web hosting services.
It gives service to more than two million websites worldwide, and its users are increasing day by day.
Bluehost’s team is always ready to help their customers. They always try not to cause any inconvenience to you through their service.
It provides an automated setup for WordPress. It also has a cPanel based area.
Bluehost Web Hosting Features:
- Low price: Bluehost is much cheaper than some web hosting companies. The cheapest plan for one month starts from $2.95 onwards.
- Very fast service: Due to its large number of users (more than 2 million) in almost every part of the world, it quickly provides its services.
- Excellent support: To help you, the company has more than 750 members who are always ready to help you. You can contact them anytime with any problems related to the website and web hosting.
- Free SSL Certificate: SSL Certificate is provided to every customer for using the services of Bluehost web hosting.
- Free Domain: After taking its service, it also offers you a free domain name for one year.
- Other features- Unlimited websites, Microsoft Office Email, Automatic WordPress Updates, WordPress Staging Environment, Secure Configuration of Login Credentials.
Pros of Bluehost:
- The first-year pricing is cheap.
- Excellent uptime.
- Unmetered bandwidth.
- Unlimited storage.
- Constant upsells.
- Only US-servers.
Here’s how to get started with Bluehost:
- To start, first, you have to go to Bluehost and click on the option of “Get Started there”.
- Choose the plan given as per your wish. Apart from this, you can choose more plans as well.
- After this, you have to enter your name; After entering, you will have to enter the account plan, account information, and billing information.
- If you don’t want add-ons, then uncheck the Basic and add-on Sitelock Security options.
- Click Submit and you are good to go.
Pricing of Bluehost:
You can buy Bluehost Web Hosting services from a simple plan for one month for just $2.95.
While on the other hand, you can buy its Advanced plan for $5.54 for one month. Almost similar features are seen in both these plans, although some extra services are available in the Advanced plan. We recommend you to use the $2.95 per month plan, to begin with.
Hostinger is a web hosting provider and internet domain registrar that was established in 2004.
With the help of Hostinger, web developers can learn to use code with cPanel, FTP, MySQL, and PHP at no additional cost. With this, you can also learn to create a WordPress site for free.
Hostinger provides 24-hour service to its customers. Hostinger offers the fastest web hosting with an average page load and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Hostinger Web Hosting Features:
- Low price and very fast service: On this platform, you are given outstanding service for very little money. You can use a 1-month plan ($0.99) with a huge savings of 90 percent. Their employees are available 24 hours to help you with your web hosting queries.
- Good customer care support: The most notable feature of this platform is that if any customer has a problem at any time, they will solve it quickly.
- Other features- Fast Loading Time, Money-back Guarantee, Live Support, Simple Interface, Free SSL certificate, Managed WordPress, 10 GB SSD Storage, Git Access, 100 GB Bandwidth.
Pros of Hostinger:
- Comparatively Strong Uptime Most of the Time.
- Enhanced Privacy and Security.
- Ease of Use.
- Good Page Load Time.
- Money-Back Guarantee.
- Comprehensive Support Team.
- Lack of cPanel
- Unclear Money Back Policy.
Here’s how to get started:
- To avail of its service, first of all, you have to go to Hostinger.
- After that, you will be shown various plans from which you have to choose the plan according to your wish. The cheapest plan here is $0.99.
- In the next step, you will have to enter your email ID and create a new password.
- You have to choose your plan and checkout.
- After this, you can start using their service.
For a 1-month basic plan in Hostinger, you have to pay $0.99. Apart from this, many other plans have been given which you can choose according to your wish.
The cheapest plan for this platform is available for $0.99, with a savings of 90%. Apart from this, you can also avail of its service by paying $47.52 for four years. You can take the cheapest and fastest loading plan with a savings of 90%.
GreenGeeks has been working in the web hosting field for the last ten years. It claims to work faster than other web hosting services.
GreenGeeks is hosting over 6 million websites and has over 50,000 users. It is a world wide web hosting company. GreenGeeks has data centers set up in Canada, the U.S., and the Netherlands.
If you are thinking of environmentally conscious web hosting, then you can use it. GreenGeeks are a Green Power Partner with the U.S. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency).
Their services for web hosting contain unlimited file storage, email accounts, and bandwidth. Along with this, you will get a free domain.
GreenGeeks says that “we are committed to providing excellent service to our customers”. We make every effort to serve. GreenGeeks also offers various services to make your website easily in search engines.
GreenGeeks Web Hosting Features:
- Cheap price: GreenGeeks provide good service at a low cost if compared to other hosting services. Here you are getting quality service for such a small amount of money. The platform also provides other facilities besides web hosting.
- Very Fast service: Employees are predominantly employed to provide fast service to customers and are active 24 hours a day.
- Other features- Unlimited Web Space, Unmetered Data Transfer, Free SSL Certificate, Free Domain Name for 1st Year, Unlimited Databases, WordPress Installer/Updates, Unlimited E-mail Accounts, Free CDN, Free Backup, 300% Green Energy Match, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, LSCache Included, and Standard Performance.
Pros of GreenGeeks:
- Easily install 3rd party apps with Softaculous app installer.
- Unlimited resources & tons of features.
- They’re reliable with 99.9% uptime.
- They’re definitely fast.
- Satisfaction literally ‘guaranteed’.
- No 24/7 phone support.
Here’s how to get started with Green Geeks
- First of all, you have to go to Green Geeks.
- After this, you have to choose the plan. The cheapest plan is $2.95, which is for one month.
- Click on the service (web hosting related) you want by submitting information like name, email, etc.
- After this, you can enjoy the services of web hosting.
Pricing of GreenGeeks:
For a 1-month basic plan, you have to pay $2.95. Apart from this, there are many other plans on which heavy discounts are being given.
Hostgator is one of the top companies that provide web hosting services. It enables you to store and upload your website HTML and its associated files to the webserver.
Its plan starts from $2.78. At such a low price, Hostgator offers better service than many expensive web hosting companies.
It offers three VPS hosting plans. The first VPS hosting plan is Snappy 2000. It offers 2 GB RAM, 120GB disk storage, and two core CPUs.
The upgraded version of this plan is Snappy 4000 with 4GB RAM and 165GB of storage, and the third plan is Snappy 8000 with 8GB RAM, four-core CPU, and 240GB storage. You also get a 45-day warranty in which you will be provided full money back.
HostGator provides web hosting and many related services all over the world.
HostGator Web Hosting Features:
- Cheap price: Provides service to customers at a low price. For a 1-month basic plan, you have to pay $2.78.
- Free website migration service: It also makes the process of website creation easy. Besides, it also helps in free migration within the first 30 days of sign up.
- 24-hour support: The most notable thing about HostGator is that it provides 24-hour support to customers through email, phone, and live chat. It resolves each customer’s problems as quickly as possible.
- Other features- 10 GB SSD Disk Space, 100 GB Transfer, 5 Email Account(s), Unlimited Databases, Free Let’s Encrypt SSL, Free Net Domain for 1 Year, Free G Suite for 1 Year.
Pros of HostGator:
- Unmetered bandwidth.
- Flexible terms.
- Plenty of storage.
- Missing advanced features.
- Poor backups.
Here’s how to get started with HostGator:
- If you want to get its service for web hosting, you must first go to HostGator and click on Get Started.
- After this, you have to choose the domain name.
- Now you have to choose a plan to take service in front of you. For the most savings, you can get a plan for $2.78 per month for 36 months.
- After choosing the plan, you will have to fill in your billing information.
- After clicking checkout, you can now use its service.
Pricing of HostGator:
There are three plans to buy HostGator web hosting, which are available at a low price.
The first is a Hatchling plan in which you can purchase web hosting for one month just by paying the $2.78, and the second is the Baby plan in which you can buy hosting for one month by paying the $3.78. The third is the Business Plan starting from $5.68.
HostGator offers a service of $2.78 per month if you take its service for 36 months at a savings of 30 to 70%.
5. WP Engine
WP Engine is a premier WordPress hosting platform that is widely known in web hosting.
WP Engine is headquartered in the city of Austin, TX, which is a managed hosting company. This company always focuses on safety and mainly on increasing speed. The most important thing about this company is that it primarily provides web hosting for WordPress sites.
WP Engine provides such excellent security for its customers that it protects against many cyber-attacks daily, and they have customers from 140 countries (more than 1,20,000). WP Engine hosts over 5 lakh websites worldwide.
WP Engine web hosting is considered the best platform to host and develop reliable, fast-paced, and protective WordPress sites.
WP Engine can bring the rapid growth to your business with the Digital Experience Platform. It provides high security and speed to the website. It has designed its platform so that customers do not have to worry about any problem or anything after using it.
Its services include customized servers. You can install many WordPress plugins, but you are not allowed to install other caching plugins. It also provides backups every day.
You can get its web hosting for $31.50 for one month. It offers various tools to strengthen it: 50GB bandwidth, 25k visits/month, SSLs and CDN, etc.
If you are looking for one of the world-class web hosting companies, you can use WP Engine with a 10% discount.
WP Engine Web Hosting Features:
- Cheap price: Given its service, it is relatively inexpensive. You can avail of its web hosting for $31.50 for one month.
- Provide high security: It provides high-security protection to protect against hackers and provides many tools.
- Very Fast service: You can contact their customer service for any problem related to hosting, and within a specific time, your problem will be solved.
- Backups: They are providing you daily backups.
- Other features – Automatic site backups, Fast and stable servers, WordPress-specific support, Free CDN, free SSL, free themes.
Pros of WP Engine:
- Free 60 Day Trial.
- Excellent Support Response Times.
- Free Data Backup and Restore.
- Hacked Sites Fixed at No Charge.
- EverCache Technology for Faster Page Loading.
- Expert WordPress Support Staff.
- Not Applicable for Non-WordPress Platforms.
- Some Plugins and Themes are not allowed.
- A bit expensive.
Here’s how to get started with WP Engine:
- To take advantage of its service, you must first go to WP Engine and click on Get Started.
- After this, you have to choose the plan, then click on Get Started. If you select the previous plan, then discounts are also being given in it.
- Now you have to fill in the information about the account and the bill related information.
- Now you can use its service!
Pricing of WP Engine
For a 1-month basic plan, you have to pay $31.50.
SiteGround is providing web hosting services since 2014. It keeps only the top professionals in its company so that customers do not face any problems.
In 2018, 98% of all SiteGround customers were happy with its services. When customers faced a problem, they used to give a call within 10 minutes, and the problem of customers was resolved within 24 hours.
SiteGround has built its platform on Linux containers. This web hosting also has excellent page load time under 750ms.
If you want to start as a beginner, you can choose their service for one year with a special discount. You have to pay $3.95 (plus a $14.95 setup fee) for one month. With this, you will get various things for free such as Daily Auto Backup, Encrypt SSL, up to 10,000 visitors/month, and unmetered traffic.
SiteGround web hosting features:
- Low price: This platform provides web hosting services at low prices. Its cheapest plan is $3.95 (for one month). You can also host hosting for how long in SiteGround.
- Free service: SiteGround also offers a variety of services for free.
- Good customer care support: SiteGround solves your problems within a given time. Their support is friendly and also knowledgeable.
- Fast Responsive Support.
- Proactive Server Monitoring.
- 99.9% Uptime.
- Secure Account Isolation on Shared Servers.
- Solid State Drives.
- Managed Hosting Features Require GrowBig or GoGeek Plans.
- Higher Renewal Costs.
Here’s how to get started with SiteGround:
- To get web hosting, first, you have to go to SiteGround, then click on the option of Get Started.
- After this, you will get to see many plans, and you can choose any of them. You can choose the cheapest plan, which costs $3.95. There you can also see the features of the Plan. After selecting the plan, click on the option of getting the Plan.
- Now you have to type the name of the domain.
- A new password has to be created by entering the email id. Now you need to fill in the payment information.
- You can use its service now!
For a 1-month basic plan, you have to pay $3.95. Apart from this, there are many other plans that you can make. You will also be given a discount on behalf of the company.
Cloudways is a quite popular web hosting. It is considered a powerful hosting service for web developers. Cloudways uses a scalable cloud platform for good performance.
It is offering web hosting services since 2011. The company has hosted more than 6,00,000 WordPress websites. It has more than 1,20,000 active servers.
Cloudways web hosting is more commonly used for WordPress hosting. The most important thing about this platform is that all its customers can add cloud servers to their account anytime. You can also set up a virtual cloud server in a brief time (about 1 minute).
Customers can make any complaint to Cloudway anytime (24 hours / 365 days) through live chat if they face any problems after buying their web hosting.
If you are also an experienced developer and are looking for a good web hosting company, then you can choose Cloudways.
Cloudways web hosting features:
- Low price: You can host your website at an affordable price. Its cheapest plan is $10 for one month. Apart from this, there are many other plans.
- Fast service: If you are facing any problem or issue or need any support, you can contact them through live chat. In this way, other services are also implemented faster.
- Provide high security: This company provides increased protection to protect customers from problems like hacking.
- Others: It offers many features which are as follows- Fast Ticket Response Times, Private Slack Channel, Proactive Application Monitoring, Close Partnership, Application-level Issues, Enhanced SLAs. Regular Security Patching, Free SSL Certificates, 25GB Storage, Unlimited Applications, 1 Core Processor, Free Migration, 1GB RAM, Optimized With Advanced Caches, SSH and SFTP Access, CDN Add-on, Auto Healing, Automated Backups, Staging Environment, 24/7 Real-time Monitoring, HTTP/2 Enabled Servers, Dedicated Firewalls, Team Management.
Pros of Cloudways:
- Free Site Migration.
- Free Automatic Updates.
- Easy to Install.
- Free Trial.
- No eMail Accounts.
- No cPanel.
Here’s how to get started with Cloudways:
- If you want to get web hosting of Cloudways then first you have to go to Cloudways. After this, you have to click on Get Started (It provides free service for a few days).
- After this, you have to create a password by entering your name, email id. Then the domain name, account information, payment information has to be filled and submitted.
- Now you can use Cloudways service!
Pricing of Cloudways:
You can start from the basic plan which costs $10. This platform also gives you free service for a few days. Apart from the basic plan, there are many more premium plans that you can choose from.
DreamHost is a well-known web hosting provider. It hosts over 1.5 million websites. DreamHost also offers a 97-day money-back guarantee with a 100% uptime guarantee.
It provides SSL certificate and additionally a WordPress firewall for security.
DreamHost has auto-scaled memory, separate servers and several caching layers to improve speed.
Apart from all this, on the DreamHost platform, each customer is given a static IP and built-in server caching, which is quite useful. You can purchase DreamHost’s web hosting for one month for $2.59.
DreamHost web hosting features:
- Unlimited Bandwidth & Storage: With Shared Hosting, it offers unlimited storage options. You will not face storage problems in it.
- Advanced, Easy-to-Use Panel: You get Encrypt SSL, Forward Domain. Also, you can easily create a new email account, install WordPress in a few seconds, and also add new users to strengthen the website.
- Powerful 1-Click Installer: Powerful 1-Click Installer is the most notable feature in DreamHost because it makes your work easier.
- FREE Email Addresses: This web hosting provides a free email address.
- FREE Domain: You can also get a free domain with DreamHost Web Hosting.
- Automated Backups: The first step that a person takes to secure his website is to make a backup of the daily data of the website. It creates a backup of the daily data.
- FREE Privacy Protection: DreamHost always protects its customers’ personal information and other data than that of most web hosting.
- FREE SSL Security: This web hosting is the most liked feature of the customers as it gives a free Encrypt ‘SSL certificate, which helps to boost SEO.
- Other features- 97-Day Money-Back Guarantee, Free SSL Certificate, 24/7 Support, Unlimited Bandwidth & Storage, Advanced and Easy-to-Use Custom Control Panel, FREE Privacy Protection, Automated Backups, WP Website Builder, Fast SSD Storage, Free Domain included 100% Uptime Guarantee.
- Unlimited Data Storage.
- Live Chat is available.
- Unlimited Sub Domains.
- Unlimited Sites.
- Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Dashboard Cost Extra.
If you want to take the service of this web hosting, then you can buy its basic plan which comes for one month at $2.59. You can avail of this service for 36 months with enormous savings of $93.24. Apart from this, there are many other plans that you can choose from.
If you want to grow your small business, it is one of the best and excellent platforms that you can get. It offers services at a low price and useful tools for local businesses. It can be a good tool for you as you have a website builder and WordPress also so that anyone can build its e-commerce website.
However, we will not recommend you to use this if you want any cheapest options for your business. It gives you useful tools so that you can set up everything very quickly. You get a free online store with that along with a shopping cart software. It also offers Paypal integration.
The website builder is limited to 6 pages, but you have many templates and themes to choose from.
iPage web hosting features:
- Unlimited disk space: This hosting provides unlimited disk space to the website. This is quite beneficial for the website.
- Free SSL certificate: iPage web hosting also provides free SSL certificate. This certificate can be used in many different ways.
- Free standard email address: It also provides a premium email address for your website.
- Free website builder: iPage web hosting provides website builder which can be helpful to you as you can easily create a website without any problem and help.
- Free domain for one year: This web hosting also provides you with a free domain for one year.
- Other features- 30-day money-back guarantee, Unlimited storage, FREE domain for a year, FREE standard email address, Unlimited disk space, FREE website builder, Unlimited websites, FREE SSL certificate, 24/7 support, Scalable bandwidth, Unlimited MySQL databases, Unlimited domain names, Free SSL certificate, Content management systems, WordPress 1-click installer, Customizable layouts, Easy-to-use setup wizards.
- Lots of freebies.
- Unlimited Bandwidth.
- No SSD storage.
- High renewal rates.
Its service can cost you $1.99 for one month.
If you are taking its plan for 36 months, then you have to pay $71.64. Apart from this, there are many other plans for iPage which you can choose from.
Hostpapa started their services in 2002, and they expanded in 2005 to hosting web service. For small businesses in a short time, they have become a good leader because they offer everything for small businesses.
They also provide service for domain registration. Easy drag and drop builder and WordPress installation are some of the top features that HostPapa offers, and they have 400 Plus business apps if you have to connect.
They have plans that can cost you around $3.95 to $12.95 per month. You must make sure that you turn off other extra add-on services, otherwise, you have to pay more for all the benefits. They are also going to charge you for SSL.
Hostpapa business plan is excellent for small businesses, and it includes SSD storage, unlimited websites and bandwidth.
HostPapa web hosting features:
- Unmetered Bandwidth And Unlimited SSD Storage: HostPapa web hosting gives each customer unmatched bandwidth and unlimited SSD storage. The customer has many server resources available for the management of the website.
- Free Setup & Domain Name: Like some other hosting providers here, you will also be given a free domain for one year.
- Unlimited Domains & Websites: It provides you with the option to host more websites from a single plan.
- Free SSL Certificate: You are also provided with free SSL Certificate in HostPapa Hosting.
- Free standard email address: This platform also provides you with a standard email address.
- Free website builder: Along with its service, you also get many free tools to make your website healthy and helps to rank your website as soon as possible
- Other features- Unlimited SSD Storage & Unmetered Bandwidth, Free Website Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Free Setup & Domain Name, Eco-friendly – Green Web Hosting, Unlimited Domains & Websites, Free SSL Certificate, Simple Site Organization, Free Website Builder, Accelerated Performance with Solid State Drives (SSD), Content Delivery Network (CDN), Rocket Fast Premium Servers (3x Server Performance), Unlimited Email Addresses, Support 24/7.
- Free SSL.
- Free domain name.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Unlimited data transfer.
- Expensive renewal prices.
- Missing Bonuses.
For using HostPapa’s service, you have to pay $3.95 for one month. Apart from this, you can also choose many other standard plans for HostPapa.
11. Liquid Web
Liquid web hosting will provide you with excellent managed hosting. It will offer you six types of hosting options depending on your needs.
They provide 24×7 customer service and 59 seconds guarantee. According to their official website, they are serving for about 22 years.
They have good loyalty service and 45000 + customers. They manage more than half-million a websites. Around 500 hosting professionals work there, and they have 10 data centers globally.
If you have or you are going to have a medium or small-sized business, and you need a fully managed hosting platform so it can be the right choice for you.
Liquid Web hosting features:
- Support: They provides 24/7 service.
- Backups: Here, you can easily make a backup of your website in advance.
- Security: It provides strict protection to protect from hacking.
- Other features- 24/7 On-site Support via Phone/Chat/Email, Uptime SLAs, Off Server Backups By Default, Built-in Backup Drives, 16GB RAM, Fast SSD Storage, Website security.
Liquid Web hosting can cost you around $19.33 for one month. For one year, then you have to pay $223. If your budget is high, then you can also take many other plans.
12. Kinsta Web Hosting
Kinsta web hosting platform launched in 2013, and their goal was to create the best WordPress platform. They focus on building a platform that provides good stability, security, speed and that can provide users with an accepted industry standard. With the help of WordPress experts, they want to excel in this format.
Their dashboard is powerful and very easy. You can easily view multiple sites there. Also, you can check varieties of reports like analytics reports and resource usage.
For a substantial business, they provide you with ten different hosting plans. You will get unlimited migrations from other hosts, 24/7 service and automatic daily backups from these plans.
If you select their premium plan, then you will get premium features like “free site migration”. From this feature, their team will help you to set up the site.
If you are very serious about WordPress security and good speed, then they are providing you with good value for money. If you want to scale up a business and you are going to host websites in the upcoming time, then Kinsta is a good option.
Kinsta web hosting features:
- High security: Provides high protection to protect customers from all types of attacks. From time to time, several steps are taken to strengthen security.
- Next-generation infrastructure: Kinsta has provided Next Generation’s technology to all customers.
- Other features- Kinsta CDN, Full page caching, automatic daily backups, Let’s Encrypt SSL, free premium migrations, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, High-security network, Expert WordPress support.
Pros of Kinsta:
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed.
- Great for traffic spikes.
- Optimized for e-commerce.
- Lacks phone support.
- No email hosting.
Pricing of Kinsta:
Kinsta web hosting also provides free service for two months to customers.
If you want to take the service of Kinsta web hosting, then you have to pay $30 for one month. In this, you can get 25000 monthly visits, 10GB SSD storage, 50 GB free CDN, 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can take its standard plan in which you will have to pay more than $60 for one month.
13. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is well known for its speed. It is launched in 2001 and uses a Turbo server that provides you 20 times page load time. This is one of the important Google ranking factors.
Speed affects your traffic. It also has an impact on conversion, bounce rate, and rankings. You can say it is one of the essential factors if you want to rank your site to the top in the search engines.
Here you are getting many services like installing different content management systems like WordPress, Drupal, and many others. They are offering you a global server, migration services, and free SSD.
Hosting works on Windows and Linux and provides different types of SSL certificates like advanced SSL, single-site, premium SSL, and Let’s Encrypt.
A2 Hosting web hosting features:
- Install popular software with one click: You can install the following software very easily- CubeCart, WordPress, Drupal, WooCommerce, Joomla, phpBB, B2evolution, SMF.
- Free email: In this, you will be given a free email. You can name it whatever you want. You can use this email in the control panel. Apart from this, you can also use it for many other business functions.
- Free SSL Certificates: You will be getting an SSL certificate for free.
- Fast service: Any problem of the customer is resolved in a short time through live chat and call. Customers are provided with 24-hour service.
- Other features- 99.9% Uptime Commitment, Unlimited Transfer, 24/7/365 Phone, Live Chat & Email Support, Easy cPanel Control Panel, Unlimited Email Accounts, Free Website Builder, Choice Of Data Center Location, Website Staging, Free & Easy Site Migration, Money-Back Guarantee, Free Cloudflare CDN.
Pros of A2 Hosting:
- Excellent hosting performance.
- Good uptime.
- Free website migration.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Advanced features.
- Live chat is not arranged 24 hours.
Pricing of A2 Hosting:
A2 Hosting can cost you around $2.99 for one month. If you want to take a different plan, then you have to pay more than $4.99 for one month.
14. Inmotion Hosting
Inmotion Hosting is a three years CNET certified hosting, and it is a trusted platform. The better business bureau has rated it A+. They have a variety of services like WordPress hosting, reseller, shared, dedicated, and VPS servers. They also provide various integrations that help in your business growth.
You can trust this website as it provides adequate security and protection from hacking. They provide DDoS protection, secure servers, and custom firewalls.
Inmotion Hosting is mainly known for Speed optimization, security management updates and their security includes automatic backups and malware protection, etc. They have 10× faster plans if you compare them with average shared plans. It is integrated with SSD storage and PHP 7.
You can say it is a good option if you are looking for cheap Hosting and if you want to try this just for once they are providing 90 days money-back guarantee.
Inmotion web hosting features:
- Trained staff: Inmotion staff is trained with 160 hours of special training. Hence, we can say that their staff has a good knowledge of their work. They provide you with good support. They support through live chat, phone, and email. Also, they have Skype chats, and if you buy a dedicated hosting plan, you will get special one to one support.
- Free SSL and unlimited disk space: It offers unlimited disk space even for the basic plans.
- Performance and reliability: Inmotion offers you about 99.97% uptime, which is good enough. Its server speed is also decent. It has two data centers in the US. If you are in the US, then you will get a quick response time. However, in Asia, their response time is not that good.
- Different hosting services: It offers dedicated servers, reseller hosting, WordPress hosting, basic shared business hosting, and virtual private server hosting. These hosting services come with different features according to needs. If you want to use a website for a personal blog, then you can use shared Hosting.
- Advanced features: If you need more options, then you can choose managed VPS hosting of Inmotion as it comes with advanced services like security updates and server management. Dedicated Hosting also provides various benefits. If you are a big enterprise, then their reliable hosting service will give you multi-layers of security, 20X fast loading time, and free SSD.
- Other features- FTP accounts, Domains, Email accounts, Individual cPanel sub-accounts, Transfer Websites, Storage Limits, Bandwidth Allowance, Email Hosting, Control Panel Integration, CMS Support, Web Framework Support, E-Commerce Integration, File Management, Database Support, Security Tools.
- Free SSL.
- Hosting very fast.
- Free domains.
- 99.97% uptime guarantee.
- No datacenter in Asia.
- No NGINX.
If you want to take the service of Inmotion web hosting, then you have to pay $4.99 for one month. If you’re going to take its service for three years, then you have to pay $179.64. You can save a whopping $108 on this.
15. AccuWeb Hosting
This one is known for VPS, shared, and reseller options for Linux and windows. This platform was founded in 2003, and it’s a New Jersey-based company.
Additional RAM, speed, and add-on features are the notable features of this Hosting. Dedicated servers will provide you with useful customization features. Here you are getting many configuration options.
The hosting plans costs depend on the plans that you are in need of. At last, if you are looking for a dedicated VPS solution and service for an affordable price, then this one is for you.
AccuWeb web hosting features:
- VPS hosting: AccuWeb is mainly known for its VPS hosting services. It’s very popular if we talk about VPS hosting because the plans are effective.
- Good uptime: If you talk about of uptime it gives a guarantee of 99.9% uptime. It is very decent.
- Easy to use: Everything like Cpanel installation is effortless and in one click you can install 300 apps. One of the best things is that their team is ready to support you to install the apps if you need them.
- Wide range of plans: AccuWeb offers you reseller hosting, dedicated server hosting, cloud hosting, shared SSD hosting, WordPress hosting, and VPS hosting.
- Good service: As you have seen that they have every plan that you need for your website. With this, they also provide you with adequate support like cancellation and a money-back guarantee. Here you have to submit a ticket if you want to upgrade your plan or downgrade your plan. The exciting part is that for computer and systems engineering students, they provide free Hosting. However, there are some eligibility criteria. They offer you round the clock support through telephone, live chat, and email.
- Other features- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate, 10 GB Pure SSD Storage, 1 Domain (Site) In 1 Account, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, Works On Any Platform, Daily Website Backups, Cloudflare CDN (Optional), Dedicated Application Pool, 150 Email Accounts per Domain.
- Very fast service.
- Free SSL.
- 99.9% uptime.
- High price.
If you are an experienced developer and feel that web hosting is required, then you can use AccuWeb Hosting service.
To use its service, you have to pay $10 for one month. This web hosting is much cheaper than some hosting companies. Additionally, you can get hosting for one month for $2.99 for shared web hosting.
16. WebHostingPad web hosting
It provides 99.9% uptime and is available with features like website builder, one-click WordPress install and free SSL. For the first year, you can get a free domain name.
They also use a scalable structure. As your website grows, you will be able to scale up. You get many E-Commerce ready storefronts in this Hosting. Also, their free analytical tools will help you to track information about your website.
You will be having a variety of features like unlimited email accounts, free domain name, unlimited hosting storage, free SSL certificate, and unlimited bandwidth with the most popular plan.
For a WordPress site, you can choose power plan + WordPress Pro where you will get extra features like malware scans, automatic account backup, and 2X computing power. We can call it as a reliable web hosting which will offer everything to you.
WebHostingPad web hosting features:
Free email account: This web Hosting company offers unlimited email accounts.
Automatic account backup: The web hosting company also provides an automatic backup option to secure the data for free. Sometimes in the future, if the data gets deleted from your website for any reason, then you will get this backup.
Free SSL certificates: WebHostingPad also provides free SSL certificates to customers.
Free 1-click install WordPress: You can easily install WordPress for free, with it, you will also get more than 1000 themes. Many web hosting companies do not offer themes for free, so this Hosting is much better than others. Customers can choose from 1000 themes on their website.
Excellent support: Any customer problem is solved in the shortest time. Supporting staff is available 24/7.
Other features- 30-Day Refund, cPanel, 24/7 Support, Website Builder, Site Transfer, Domain Name Registry, Softaculous, free 1-click install WordPress with 1000+ themes, Free and Fast Setup, unlimited email accounts, free SSL certificates, Automatic Account Backups, Automatic Malware Removal.
- Cheap hosting option.
- Very flexible.
- Restrictive backup option.
- Low uptime.
If you want to use WebHostingPad service, then you have to pay $1.99 for one month.
17. Namecheap web hosting
Namecheap company was founded in 2000, and it is generally known as a domain name registrar. It manages more than 10 million domains. With domains, they also offer to host like WordPress hosting, dedicated, shared, reseller, and VPS hostings.
EasyWP is their new service. Due to this service now it is swift to make or set up a WordPress website. It can take just two minutes to set up a website.
They also offer 24×7 support, free backups, a 14-day money-back guarantee, and free website migration. A shared hosting plan is a little bit expensive in comparison to other cheap programs.
Namecheap web hosting features:
Free Disk space: Namecheap web hosting will provide you with 20 GB of SSD disk space, which is an outstanding feature at such a low price ($1.58 for one month).
Free domain: This web hosting also provides you with a domain free of cost with an annual plan. Which you can use in any business work.
Low price: This web hosting company offers its service for significantly less money. Its most affordable plan is available for one month at $1.58.
24-hour support: The Namecheap web hosting platform provides 24 hours of support service.
Other- Free Email, Website Builder, SSL certificates, Free WhoisGuard, multiple redundancies, latest server technology, 100% uptime, Free migration, unmetered bandwidth, 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Cheap web hosting.
- Free domain name.
- Strong backup.
- Poor uptime.
- Slow load time.
- Restricted shared hosting.
Pricing of Namecheap Web Hosting:
For their services, you have to pay $1.58 for one month. There are some other plans which are as follows – $2.68/month. In its third plan, you have to pay $4.80 for one month. Apart from these plans, there are some more plans available.
18. Domain.com web hosting
It was founded in 2000 and listed among the top domain registration and hosting platforms that provide you online marketing service, affordable website, SSL certificates, web design, hostings, email, etc.
It also offers WP startup plans which provide you pre-installed themes, unlimited storage, control panel, and unlimited bandwidth. It also provides a pre-installed W3 Total Cache plugin.
Overall it is an indecent platform and a right choice for beginners who don’t have any experience.
Domain.com web hosting features:
- Cheap price: To use this Hosting, you have to pay $3.75 for one month.
- Unlimited storage: If you are taking its Hosting, then the most significant benefit is going to be storage because unlimited storage will be provided in it. If the website size ever increases, then you will not have any problem with it.
- Fast service: This hosting company provides 24 hours service.
- SSL Certificates: It also provides SSL certificates for free.
- Other features- Marketing Services, Easy Website Setup, 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24/7 monitoring, Drag-and-Drop Website Builder, Easy-Install Scripts.
- Complementary Products.
- SSL certificate.
- No Real Onboarding.
If you want to take the service of Domain.com web hosting, then you have to pay $3.75 for one month. Also if you need assistance for two years, then you have to pay $90.
19. GoDaddy web hosting
For Linux and Windows users, it provides hosting solutions. It is an excellent shared budget-friendly option where you can get a dedicated server that is most potent and VPS and shared business hosting.
It includes feature like Odin Plesk, which is a window control panel. It provides features like managing of servers, users and applications. The economy plan will allow you to host just one website. Its ultimate maximum and Deluxe plan will enable you to host unlimited sites.
You can also switch to another hosting site to GoDaddy by uploading the file servers with the help of the control center. They provide CU malware scanner hacking scenarios.
Also, they promise to handle the technical aspect of your website and help you in every aspect. Some of the website hosting services do not offer these things. Security software updates and setups are some usual things that they take care of. Their support is decent if you need any help anything.
It also provides you with a couple of useful features like WordPress site management. However, this feature is not suitable for big companies and business, but for small companies, it is just perfect.
Also, SSD storage and multisite management console are being provided depending on your plan. They take care of DDOS issues and problems that you may face on your website. They protect you from these things and help you solving simple errors that you find in WordPress.
If you are going to buy an annual plan, then you will get free domain registration. You will also be provided with videos so that a beginner can learn everything about web hosting.
They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime which is like best that you can get from a hosting service.
GoDaddy web hosting features:
Money-back guarantee: It gives 99.9% uptime and guarantees 30-day money back if you don’t like the service.
Free expert available: If you need a solution to a technical problem related to your website or want information pertaining to business, then the expert provides for this.
Best security: It also provides world-class protection to protect customers’ websites. GoDaddy web hosting is known all over the world for the safety of its customers. Their support staff is available for you 24/7.
One-click WordPress install: If you use its service, you also get free WordPress. You can install it with one click.
Other features- world-class security and spam filtering, Mobile-friendly, 99.9% uptime with 24×7 award-winning support, Calendar, contacts and tasks., Works with the email app of your choice.
- Technical support.
- Fast service.
- Free domain name.
- Free SSL certificate.
- Limited live chat.
You have to pay $1.35 for one month to use GoDaddy hosting service. In this plan, you will get the following features – 30 GB storage, free WordPress, Unmetered bandwidth, one database.
Also, in another plan, you have to pay $2.70 for one month. In this, the following things will be more than the first plan – free domain, free email address, ten databases, 100 GB storage, standard performance.
20. WordPress VIP web hosting
WordPress VIP is a good web hosting company that hosts big sites across the world like Spotify, CNN, Time and People. As VIP comes in its name, it also offers some excellent services that you do not find in other hosting services.
It has basic features that other Hosting also provides like customized panel, one-click setup and enhanced speed. Still, it also offers advanced customization like Google amp and Facebook instant article integration.
Multilingual support and A/B testing are also one of the essential features of this Hosting.
WordPress VIP is suitable for big sites that are already known in the market, and from this hosting service, they get advanced tools. Service is selective, and here you cannot justice sign up and made your account. The technical team will review your application.
WordPress VIP web hosting features:
- Speedy service: There is always a team of experienced experts to help you. Any problem can be solved immediately.
- Security: WordPress VIP web hosting provides multiple level protection to customers.
- Unlimited storage: There is no need to worry about storage if you avail its service as it provides unlimited storage.
- Integrations: WordPress VIP web hosting helps to change the website’s theme design, evaluate and choose the best theme.
- Other features- Uptime and performance monitoring, Automatic updates for the core software, Proactive security and scanning, Automated hourly backups,
- Good WordPress hosting.
- Better performance.
- Excellent security.
- Very limited functionality.
- Not flexible.
It is tough to find the price of a WordPress VIP web hosting plan. There is no information related to the price on its official website. Some sources claim that the customer who takes its service will have to pay $5,000 for one month.
What is Web hosting?
If we talk about web hosting so basically it is a service that will provide assistance to serve as a resource on the internet. With the help of hosting our website will be accessible in the world wide web.
Now what hosting companies do is that they buy servers in the data center and they were connected to the internet. Hosting companies sell space on the server. Here the web server can have one or more than one websites. It will depend on whether you have a dedicated server, VPS hosting or shared hosting.
Also, websites are nothing, but they are just a bunch of files of photos, HTML files, images, and CSS files. All this data is live in the folder. Now the folder is there on a computer which is connected to the internet. Here we will say the computer as a server. It is because the computer is serving the file when anyone comes to visit it.
Now let’s look at the process, how it works. Let’s say someone has to visit a website. Then what the person does is that he will type the web address in a browser. The computer will connect this to the server. Then all the webpages or files will be delivered to you through the browser.
Web hosting uses
You can host your files and other content with the help of web hosting service. It helps you to manage your website.
Most secure web hosting
Site security is also a type of issue that you don’t want to face. To keep your site safe from hacking and other attacks you should use SiteGround, WP Engine, Bluehost and HostGator hostings. They provide excellent support and adequate security.
What are the types of web hosting?
Shared web hosting
When Multiple websites are live on a single server, it is said to be shared web hosting. It is also one of the cheap options if you want to buy hosting.
One drawback of shared Hosting is that multiple resources are shared. Due to this lots of traffic is there on the same server and the resources are shared so it can slow your site also. You can say it is a slower option due to the sharing of resources.
This type of Hosting is suitable for a beginner. You can buy this hosting for a low price like you can get it just from $2 to $30.
Cloud hosting stores data in the cloud. So it doesn’t store data in a single server and its a new type of hosting. Also, it uses a virtual server network.
Cloud hosting is excellent in terms of security because it is tough to hack the different server and entry points. You can easily upgrade your service when you are expecting a boost in the traffic.
One of the good benefits of cloud hosting is that when your traffic increases, you can easily add more virtual servers.
If you have bought a shared hosting plan and then if the server goes down your website will also goes down, but in the case of cloud hosting, if one of the servers goes down, your website will not face any issue. You can buy a cloud hosting from $40 to $100.
In VPS hosting server will act like a different server series. VPS is a virtual private server. You will be having a dedicated segment of server resources that are shared. So there will not be any effect of other sites in your server.
It’s just that you are getting some piece of the server. However, its price will cost you more than the shared Hosting. But the main thing is that you will be getting more resources and more options on your website growth. Its price can cost you around $20 to $150.
Dedicated server hosting
In a dedicated server, you will be getting an entire server. Here you will manage your hosting yourself. This means like if you have lots of websites for any organization or something, you will have more control in the Hosting.
You have more control in your server, and you have the right to install applications complex programs and scripts that you can’t do in shared Hosting.
Here you will need some technical knowledge because if you don’t have any prior technical experience, then you have to face issues sometimes. For every problem, you have to hire someone to fix that. The dedicated server hosting starting price is around $120.
There are also other types of hosting like reseller web hosting, WordPress hosting, colocation web hosting, and e-commerce Hosting.
Frequently Asked Questions on Web Hosting
How to create a website?
If you want to build a website, the only two things that you will need is hosting and domain. You have to purchase a domain. There are several domain registrars available like GoDaddy and Namecheap.
You can buy Hosting and domain both from the same company, or you can purchase separately also. You have to edit the DNS in your domain registrar.
How to choose a good hosting provider?
To decide the right hosting provider you need to keep something in mind like-
You have to understand your hosting needs. You need to look into server reliability and features.
Also, it will depend on your budget which Hosting you need to choose. Site speed and load times of hosting service are some of the significant points that you need to look at. Also, it would be best if you looked at renewal prices.
How can we decide the best web hosting?
An okay web hosting will provide you with excellent features like security features, website integrations, reliable site speed, easily usable, and good uptime. We have provided you with the list of best web hosting services that you can get with reliable and useful features. Our top picks are Bluehost, HostGator, SiteGround, and GreenGeeks.
You can quickly get discounts in these hosting companies, and from that, it will be easier to get started for you. My hosting reviews will provide you with the best information about all the good hosting companies that will make it easier for you to decide.
Is there any good cheap web hosting?
There are many options for different cheap web hosting. You can get other affordable web hosting starting from $0.80 to $3.95 per month. They also provide discounts on various occasions, but there were several conditions under these discounts. Like if you buy a plan for the long term, you will get the deal, but if you buy the same plan just for less time, then you are not going to get any value.
And one thing here that you should know that renewal prices are different from the rates that you have paid for the first time (i.e. discounted price).
My top suggestions for you if you want to buy cheap web hosting are DreamHost, Hostinger, HostGator, Bluehost, etc.
Is there any free web hosting?
Well, in terms of free web hosting services, I do not recommend you to use free hosting as they do not provide you with any unique service and you will be very low on performance.
You are going to face lousy experience like high uptime, and loading speed will be very high. You will need expensive addons if you want to survive in free Hosting.
There are several free hosting services like Freehosting.com, Google cloud web hosting, infinityFree, AwardSpace, etc.
Still, can I use free web hosting if I am a beginner?
I think you are a beginner also then you shouldn’t use free web hosting as you are going to face a terrible experience. As a beginner, you will be confident in your work. You want to grow your business or anything but with free Hosting; you will face destructive issues.
Instead of free Hosting, I will recommend you to use cheap web hosting services that are reputed in the market or the hosting services that provide you with suitable options at an affordable price.
You should invest a small amount for cheap Hosting, which will be helpful for you in growing your business. Free Hosting will affect your site in every way like security, uptime, and speed.
If you are very serious that you want to grow your business or blog, you should start with cheap web hosting instead of free Hosting. Many free Hosting also are open just for a small amount of time, and after that, they will ask you to pay money, and there you will face problems. So I will not suggest you use free hosting.
For the small businesses, what is the best web hosting?
If you want to start your business, you should use the best web hosting services. For that, you will need a good site where you will not face any server issues and security issues.
You should not choose a less reputed web hosting service because there you will be facing these types of issues.
For the best hosting services that provide you with adequate security and reliability, our best suggestions for you are – HostGator baby plan, Bluehost Plus plan.
What is AWS?
Amazon is a well-known E-Commerce platform, but do you know that it also provides Web services. Amazon Web service (AWS) is a cloud platform. To help businesses scale up, it offers computing power and functionalities.
It’s one of the best services that is known for its uptime and reliability. It is known for its hundred percent uptime. Facebook businesses mostly hosted on AWS. It is growing very fast and becoming a popular cloud hosting platform.
But here you have to know that setting your platform on AWS is not an easy task. For this, you must have technical knowledge of complex code to set up your website. But for this, they also have a managed option which will reduce some of your technical work. They provide excellent security to your site.
Which is the fastest web hosting?
For your website, speed will be a significant factor so you must use decent and good speed hosting for your site. But you don’t need to worry about that because we are providing you with all the good hosting names which are fast and reliable also.
A small delay in loading your site may cause you very much as it will impact your website traffic. You have to choose your Hosting in a way that if your traffic increases your server can handle it properly and you do not have to face any issues. Your audience will depend on your website speed, and that’s it.
The server location is also one thing that will affect your website speed. For the fastest web hosting my pics for you are Siteground, Hostinger, A2 Hosting, etc.
Can I upgrade my web hosting?
Yes, almost all hosting services allow you to update your plans. You can contact their support so that they can help you and guide you.
How much it cost me to host a website per year?
It depends on the hosting service you want to buy. We have provided you with all top web hosting services to choose from.
We have provided you with every piece of information related to the best web hosting.
We hope that choosing the best hosting provider is now being more comfortable for you. You have to check everything like security, technical support, speed and reliability. Then it also depends on your budget if you are a beginner or a big enterprise.
If you ask us which one we would suggest then in our opinion, the best one is Bluehost. It is easy to use, provides good reliability and security. Here you will not face any issue.
You can try it, and we are sure that it will be an excellent choice for you.
You Might Also Like
- 15 Best Photo Editing Software – Ultimate Guide
- 11 Best Email Marketing Software [Ultimate Guide]
- 13 Best Video Editing Software (Ultimate Guide)
- 14 Best eCommerce Platforms [Ultimate Guide]
- 15 Best VPN Services for 2020 [Ultimate Guide]
- 13 Best Online Course Platforms [Ultimate Guide]
Hi, I’m Chandan Negi, Founder of SoftwareTools – a Software Review Blog that provides Software Reviews, SaaS Software, Software Tutorials, and Software Products.