The use of Website Audit Tools has a very imperative role to play especially in terms of SEO. Doesn’t matter how efficient you are when it is about Search Engine Optimization, there is always a way around it.
Speaking of SEO, Google always has a complex mechanism that gets tough every passing day. Running a successful website is a dream of many but getting ahead of these hurdles could be a thorn.
We still don’t know the formula that Google uses to evaluate websites and to figure out which websites will appear on the top and which will not.
There are so many parameters that are major contributors to your website like keyword search, creating backlinks, and so on.
Therefore, it is very important that the overall growth is maintained and we can perform regular audits time and again.
Let me guess what you are thinking!
There are hundreds and thousands of pages and it could be a tiring task to manually go through them, right? Thanks to Site Audit Tools that let you do all the checks in just a matter of time.
This also brings us to the point where we are going to share the 4 Best Site Audit Tools with you to keep a check on your SEO.
Let’s dive in to find out everything that we possibly can about how these Site Audit Tools can make things better.
Website Audit Tools – The Basic!
Before we jump to the SEO Audit Tools, let’s first understand what are Site Audit Tools.
SEO or Site Audit Tools is a basic check on the website that allows you to do multiple processes to figure out if there how friendly your website is with search engines.
Site Audit Tools are mainly the doctors of your website who ensure that it remains healthy. These Audit Tools send off a report about how your website is behaving.
Moreover, the overall diagnosis of your website also tells you how much improvement, overall is needed for your website.
It also recommends the sections that require improvement. Some of these sections are Technical Issues, UX Issues, Crawling Issues, Site Structure Issues, etc.
Hoping that you now have the clarity on Site Audit Tools, let’s take this further.
4 Best Site Audit Tools To Check Website’s SEO
Let’s quickly get to the bottom of the 4 Best Site Audit Tools and figure out the ones that are the best.
The first in our list of SEO Site Audit Tools is SerpStat. It is an SEO Toolkit that extends its capabilities to some of the prominent clients like Loreal, Shopify, and so on.
Keeping aside all the features that it offers, one of the very popular ones includes its site audit tools.
To make sure that all your Google rankings are efficient, this site audit tool finds and fixes all the SEO issues so that your rankings are maintained.
- It efficiently helps in making corrections to your sitemap. Sometimes, you can also expect it to create a sitemap for you. Moreover, it helps a lot in improving the accessibility of a website.
- Similar to the other Site audit tools that we out there, Serpstat also helps to categorize SEO issues that are emerging on-page. In addition to that, it also specifies the priority of the issues whether they are high, low, or middle, priority-wise. That is not all, it also helps to detect if your website has been infected by viruses.
- You can also figure out if duplicate content is being used on your website. This factor is major and can’t be ignored otherwise it could cause indexing issues with your website blogs and pages.
You can’t find separate versions of this audit report tool. It is available to be used with all the features and some of them are rank tracking, keyword research, and so on. Buying the monthly and yearly plan to use the services.
Lite – $69/month; Allows auditing of150,000 webpages.
Standard – $149/month; Allows auditing of 400,000 pages.
Advanced- $299/month; Allows auditing of 1,25,000 pages.
Enterprise – $499/month; Allows auditing of 2,25,000 pages.
SEMrush is a great choice to make when you wish to take care of multiple SEO pages.
It is one of the best SEO suites to consider given its speed and fast accuracy. This is what makes the site audit tool the best to consider.
Apart from auditing your website, it will also provide a comprehensive and detailed report of the issues that your website is facing. Moreover, it will also offer a guide that will provide the details to fix the issues.
- SEMrush’s site audit tool is the best to have especially if you are planning to run a multi-lingual website. You can figure out the international SEO through this tool.
- Once the auditing is complete, SEMrush will put all the issues and divide them into categories depending on how severe they are. Some of them are errors, warnings, etc.
SEMrush has a complete set of SEO and marketing toolkits. Therefore, to use its feature, you need to purchase the whole plan.
You get a free trial for 7 days post which you need a subscription for monthly and yearly plans.
Pro – At $99.95/month you can audit 3 websites.
Guru – At $199.95/month, you can audit up to 15 websites.
Business – At $399.95/month, you can audit 25 websites.
If we don’t mention Ubersuggest, the list of site audit tools might but be empty. If you are unaware, Neil Patel made took Ubersuggest and converted it to a Freemium SEO toolkit that also has all the required features.
More than anything, it also lets you use all the site audit tools online and for free. Ubersuggest will audit your websites for you, all you need to do is enter the domain name.
- It researches quite well and finds out the technical SEO issues. In addition, you can also get an overview of the issues and how to fix them.
- You can certainly expect some of the best site audit reports from Ubersuggest. It also contains a bar representation of how healthy your website is doing regularly.
Ubersuggest is a Freemium SEO Toolkit and keeping that in mind, you might wonder how illogical it is to expect pricing out of it. No?
Therefore, if you too are looking for extensions, it is best to switch to a premium plan that offers 7 days trial.
Individual – With this plan, you can audit 5 websites at $29/month.
Business – You get to audit 7 websites at $49/month.
Enterprise – This is a branded pricing where you can audit 15 websites for $99/month.
Screaming Frog is another and the last one in our list of Site Audit Tool that you can use for SEO. For taking care of SEO tasks, many specialists opt for these services.
You can simply download Screaming Frog as software on your device. Along with being a crawler, it also works as a technical site audit tool.
- Screaming Frog integrates well with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and PageSpeed Insights.
There are many SEO tools and services that Screaming Frog is associated with. This is one reason why the pricing is different.
This site audit tool is completely free to use. However, you can expect a 500 URLs crawl limit and some of the preliminary features to start.
You can use the paid version for £149. You can use unlimited crawling and auditing site pages and can then, go for using the advanced features as well.
That was all folks. I hope these 4 best site audit tools cater to your needs and maintain the healthy well-being of your website.
Go ahead and fix all your SEO Issues. Choose the one that you think will align best with your business standards.
You Might Like
- 5 Best Online Free Logo Maker Software (Free & Paid)
- 5 Best Udemy Alternatives
- 5 Best Online Paraphrasing Tools
- 5 Best Email Verification Services
- 4 Best Website Speed Tester
Hi, I’m Chandan Negi, Founder of SoftwareTools – a Software Review Blog that provides Software Reviews, SaaS Software, Software Tutorials, and Software Products.