An online reputation is the reputation of a person, company, product, service, or any other such things on the Internet and online digital platforms.
Online reputation gets impacted by the content a person or an organization distributes over the internet and the reactions as well as interactions with web users and the activity on social media platforms and networks.
Although online reputation is important for everyone but for eCommerce companies and brands, it becomes paramount that they have good online reputation management in place as any damage to their reputation can lead to less visibility and few sales on their eCommerce online store.
Online Reputation Management simply means you are taking control of your online conversation and online footprints. The techniques and strategies used to safeguard your online reputation come under the ambit of online reputation management.
So in a nutshell, the whole purpose and idea of online reputation management are to counteract any misleading information and trends against you and your company.
Here comes the role of Online reputation management (ORM) software and tools into play.
These software and tools will help you to manage your online reputation.
Best Online Reputation Management Software
Reputology is an online review monitoring and management platform that helps businesses whether small or big to monitor, track, respond, and analyze their online reviews.
It is trusted by some of the big companies in the automotive sector, hotel groups, property management, and healthcare companies.
The technology provided by Reputlogy helps local businesses to improve their online reputation, delight their customer with a great experience. This helps in increasing both the bottom line and the top line of businesses.
It is especially good to find out the root causes of customer complaints and thereby helps in finding solutions for improving customer experience.
Features of Reputology:
- Customized Email Alerts that help your team to respond quickly and take action.
- A single dashboard that allows you to track multiple local search directories for all of your storefronts.
- Integrated with a workflow tool that keeps track of your team’s response.
- Competitive Benchmarking: This feature enables you to see your business performance and see how you compare with other businesses.
- Integration with Hootsuite.
- Response Management.
- Sentiment Analysis.
- Review Monitoring.
- Multi-Channel Data Collection.
- Complaint Monitoring.
- Customer Segmentation.
- Negative Feedback Management.
- Detailed analytics to track performance at all levels: organization, regional, and storefront.
- Organize all the feedbacks in one place.
- Easy to deploy and integrate.
- 24/7 monitoring of all the popular review websites such as Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, and Facebook.
- User-friendly and simple to use with great UI.
- 14 Day Free Trial
- Email Alerts
- Phone & Email Support
- The pricing is a bit expensive for small local businesses.
Reputology comes with a 14-day free trial for which you don’t need a credit card.
You can check pricing plans in their website.
Brandwatch is a powerful digital consumer intelligence platform and intelligence tool.
It helps you to understand the billions of conversations that are taking place online and take meaningful decisions.
Some of the world’s most admired companies, brands, and agencies such as Unilever, Walmart, and Dell trust Brandwatch and use its insightful data to make better data-driven business decisions.
Features of Brandwatch:
- Social Measurement – Easily measure campaigns, brands, and products for quantitative metrics such as conversation volume.
- Sentiment Scoring – You get to know whether mentions of your brand in online media are positive, negative, or neutral.
- Social Reporting – Access custom reports and dashboards for measuring social activity and engagement opportunities.
- Competitor Analysis – Collect and compare social data from competitors to keep track of the competition.
- Content Engagement Analysis – Easily track how much engagement metric such as views, likes, favorites, retweets, comments, your content is getting.
- Report Exporting – Allows the users to easily export reports from in .xsl, .csv, or .pdf file formats.
- Scalability – You can easily add, track, and measure a multitude of social media accounts.
- API / Integrations – Application Programming Interface allows it to integrate with other software applications.
- Great research tool for planning and the best social intelligence platform.
- Well designed intuitive user interface (UI).
- Really powerful insight tool.
- Quick customer support.
- High-end easily customizable dashboards for better insights.
- Drag and drop feature.
- Unlimited User Accounts
- API Integrations
- A bit expensive.
- Slightly longer learning curve to get hands-on.
The pricing of Brandwatch is not available publicly. You have to contact their team for a custom quote.
IFTTT got its name from the programming language conditional statement “if this then that”.
IFTTT allows you to easily connect your apps, devices and services together to automate things.
Currently, there are more than 90 million activated applet connections in IFTTT.
IFTTT is also available as a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices.
In few words, IFTTT provides a connectivity platform that helps millions of people and businesses to convert their products into integrated and connected services.
- Easily automate and optimize a large number of processes.
- Very simple interface.
- Easy to configure.
- Thousands of integrations to make your tasks automated.
- Less number of apps for automation.
IFTTT pricing is categorized under for Individuals and for Business.
IFTTT comes with two plans: Standard and Pro.
The Standard plan is $0 per month and it free for forever. It allows you to create 3 applets of your own and allows you to turn on unlimited number of applets.
The IFTTT Pro plan is $3.99 per month and is jampacked with powerful tools to make your life easy. You will be able to create unlimited applets in this plan.
You will get faster execution for polling and real-time applets. Additionally in this plan, you will get customer support to help you with your queries.
There are 3 plans under this Developer, Team, and Enterprise.
The Developer plan is at $199 per year; Team plan is pay as you grow and Enterprise plan comes with custom pricing. For Team and Enterprise plan, you will have to contact customer care team of IFTTT.
Grade.us is a review management and marketing platform designed for marketers, agencies and SEOs.
With Grade.us, you can automate the process of getting better reviews on websites such as Google and Facebook.
It is a great tool for converting happy customers into reviewers, preventing negative reviews and in monitoring customer reviews in various third-party review sites in real-time.
In a nutshell, Grade.us review management platform will help you in automating the process of improving your online reputation. It is a single platform to manage all your client reviews.
- Robust infrastructure.
- Excellent Up time.
- Very easy to use and set up new clients.
- Intuitive Dashboard.
- Customizability of the review funnel.
- Excellent Customer service.
- 150+ review site integrations.
- White label features.
- 14 Day Free Trial.
- Pricing a bit on the higher side.
Grade.us is available in three different pricing plans: Professional for individual marketers, consultants, or small agencies who are getting started with reputation management, Agency for small to mid-sized agencies, local SEOs, multi-location businesses, and other resellers and the last one, Partner for larger agencies, franchises, brands, and enterprises.
ReviewTrackers is a cloud-based reputation and review management software for companies of all sizes.
ReviewTrackers aggregates and manages business reviews from 100 plus review websites to improve your brand reputation and gain and retain more customers.
ReviewTrackers tracks and manages your business reputation by group or source and helps your team to build strategies to enhance customer experiences and win more business.
ReviewTrackers easily integrates with popular third-party tools such as Hootsuite and Zapier.
- Review collection
- Competitor tracking
- Performance analytics
- Review widgets
- Email and SMS review requests.
- Robust workflow
- Review Management
- Real-time Alerts
- Review Generation
- Surveys and Competitor Insights
- Powerful reporting and analytics.
- Free Trial Available.
There are 4 plans of ReviewTrackers:
The pricing information is not available for these plans. You have to send a demo request and then you will come to know about the pricing details.
So these were the 5 best online reputation management software.
We hope you have enjoyed this article and are able to gain insights on the best online reputation management software for your business.