It has just been some time since online learning websites have seen growth. Presently, there are more than 55 million students, and with more than 57,000 instructors providing online courses, these websites are experiencing a faster growth rate than ever.
Udemy has been a big hit for so many reasons and especially for its extension in the online learning industry. Well, having said that, there are so many alternatives out there too which offer the same privileges as Udemy.
That is why we are here to discuss some of the best Udemy alternatives of 2021 that are going to be very helpful for you. With a copious amount of research, we have the finest alternative choices.
All you need to do is sit down and go through our list of Udemy alternatives for 2021 and choose the one that works best for you and for your online learning growth.
What are we exactly waiting for? Let’s dive in!
Brief Overview of Udemy Alternatives of 2021
|Free Plan; 30-day Money-back guarantee
|30-day Free Trial
|Reimbursement and Refund Policy
|$319/annually and $399/monthly
List of Best Paid and Free Udemy Alternatives
Looking at the features and the pricing structure, you can decide the Udemy alternatives that you need. We are going to make it simple by breaking down every alternative so that it is easy for you to choose.
Thinkific ranks as one of the best course builders that are used by learners and creators in more than 64 different countries.
Not only does it makes it easy to scale your business overall but also helps in sharing knowledge. Moreover, you can build a course through Thinkific, upload videos for users, and can arrange your data too. There is a whole lot you can do for your students.
The drag and drop ability is also a must-have as it lets you arrange data to fit the curriculum.
Alongside all these, students can also opt for membership and subscriptions by choosing the pricing option that works best for them.
Some of the best features that Thinkific offers include: –
- You get a free plan and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It is very easy to use and can be customized as per your needs and requirements.
- You cand create courses, market your products online, and also create web pages.
Some of Thinkific’s basic features are free to use with their Free Plan and also lets you use their packages wherein you can get a 30-days money-back guarantee.
This is how the pricing plan of Thinkific works:
- Basic – You can get this plan for $49/month and $39/month when you pay annually.
- Pro – You can get this plan for $99/month and $79/month when you pay annually.
- Premier – You can get this plan for $499/month and $399/month when you pay annually.
The next Udemy alternative is Udacity, which also is a very popular one. For all your learning and go-to needs, this is the best choice to make.
Individuals and entrepreneurs can easily benefit from the courses that Udacity offers. Furthermore, it has its partnership with Facebook, Google, and thus, you can expect so many advanced courses like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Analyst.
One of the most primary reasons why users consider Udacity is because of how easy it is to use and how user-friendly and intuitive UI it offers. To learn something, you can take your own time.
Udacity is very competitive when it comes to offering the best features to the end-user.
- The platform is very easy to use and understand.
- From the available list of courses, you can learn and know about real-world scenarios.
- Learn by doing approach makes it easy to focus on the content and personalize reviews.
The pricing plan and program of Udacity goes something like this:-
- The program costs $399/month and each program goes as long as 2 to 6 months.
Talking of the new kid in the town, iSpring Market secures a place. The best part about Spring Market is how it lets users sell their courses online and that too at a fast speed.
You can build your own market and sell your courses online and you don’t need any design or coding skills for the same. The reason why many people consider this platform as their first choice is because of the ease of use that it offers.
Furthermore, the dashboard lets you inspect and gives you an insight into all the courses that you have successfully sold so far. In addition to that, you can also figure out the revenue you are making and the total number of users that are currently enrolled in your program.
Are you a course creator? If yes, then iSpring Market could be a choice that you must make especially if you are on a deadline. Overall, it is a platform that you can quickly set up and start using to sell your courses and to, of course, make money.
- The dashboard is very intuitive and easy to use.
- You can sell your products to customers all around the world.
- Some of the payments that you can choose from are PayPal and Stripe.
- It lets you convert and bring instant payouts.
- Digital courses are available for using single click.
- You don’t need coding skills and design.
iSpring Market Pricing
You can get a 14-day trial with iSpring Market to understand how the platform works. Once the trial is over, costs vary depending on the course you go for.
- iSpring Suite Max – $970 USD per author/year
- iSpring Suite – $770 USD per author/year
LeanDash is a plugin designed specifically for WordPress that allows users to sell, manage, and deliver the courses and how you can use them on your website.
This platform is very vast and is used by more than 500 companies, entrepreneurs, organizations, etc all over the world. In many ways, LearnDash is highly oriented than Udemy and there are a lot of differences that you can spot between the two.
However, this is one of the finest Udemy alternatives since you get to attract and connect with your own audience and maintain the traffic equally. This tool is an excellent consideration in terms of customizability for established and still-growing WordPress websites that always look to offer more to their audience.
- You get access to a course builder that is easy-to-use.
- The program is very flexible and thus, lets you control the structure of your course.
- Value for money
There are three pricing plans for LearnDash.
With a Pro plan, you can expect more licenses. Every package brings you certificates, badges, courses, and much more.
- Basic – $199/year
- Plus – $299/year
- Pro – $329/year
When you look for Udemy alternatives, Kajabi will definitely pop up. You can expect to have everything from the platform that you could possibly hope for. Creators are open to vast opportunities and options.
To market your course, you can go for Kajabi since it is a great option to upload and market your products. Moreover, you can also expect tons of features from this platform.
Just to put a few of them in the open, you can build your own landing pages, create blogs, and do so much more.
- One-stop platform where you get everything under one roof.
- Saves your money on third-party integrations.
- Best replacement for Wix, WordPress, etc.
You get a 14-day free trial with Kajabi. The plans on Kajabi are billed annually and you can choose the one that works best as per your requirements.
- Basic – $119/annually and $149/monthly
- Pro – $159/annually and $199/monthly
- Growth – $319/annually and $399/monthly.
Conclusion of Best Udemy Alternatives
Here we conclude our list of Udemy alternatives that you can use.
Depending entirely on the kind of requirement you have, you can go for the platform that will work out in the best possible way for you.
All these Udemy alternatives are great and you will soon figure out once you start using them, one at a time.