SocialPilot is a social media marketing automation and posts scheduling tool.
It is a great solution for automating your social medial management activities.
In this article, I will review SocialPilot on the basis of its features, benefits, and pricing.
Let’s dive in!
What is SocialPilot?
SocialPilot is a SaaS-based social media marketing tool that lets you manage all of your major social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, etc.) and easily posts at regular intervals in order to improve your social medial presence and authority.
SocialPilot is especially great for small businesses, digital marketing agencies, independent content creators.
As it will automate your social media promotion activities, it will help you in saving time and money.
No matter what kind of social media interaction you want (updates, posts, tweets, pins), you can do it with the help of SocialPilot.
You can easily connect and manage 50+ social profiles and start posting on each of the social networks from your one single account. You can also schedule a single post multiple times on all of your social networks.
Some of the features offered are calendar management, bulk scheduling, custom FB branding, client management, and social media analytics.
The Android and iOS apps are also available for SocialPilot.
Features of SocialPilot
- Advance Post Scheduler.
- Single Interface for All Social Networks – Manage 50+ social profiles through one unified account.
- Social Media Scheduling Calendar – Social media calendar is great for visualizing your social media strategy. You can easily keep a track of posts on various social media accounts.
- Custom Facebook Branding.
- Social Inbox – It allows you to respond to comments, messages, and posts across Facebook Pages from one place. You can also moderate all your Facebook Pages and have conversations in real-time with your followers.
- Bulk Scheduling – it lets you schedule up to 500 posts for upcoming days, weeks, or months.
- Teams and Collaboration – it also gives you a team collaboration feature. With this, you can review your team’s posts and updates before approving for publishing.
- Content Suggestions & Custom Feeds – You can get relevant content from across the web delivered to your account. You can also add RSS feeds to put your favorite blogs in auto-sharing mode.
- Native Mobile Apps & Browser Extensions – this feature allows you to schedule and manage your content from your mobile using SocialPilot’s Android and iOS apps.
- Social Media Analytics – SocialPilot provides a powerful and easy to understand social media analytics tool for improving your social media performance and efficiency. You can also export all your data into a PDF report with the help of a single click.
- Deep URL Shortening Integration.
- Client Management – You can invite your clients directly using this tool.
Benefits of SocialPilot
- Allows you to use custom Facebook branding – it is great for your brand presence.
- Allows you to bulk schedule social media posts.
- You can invite your team members to work in collaboration, share files, and communicate with each other.
- You get social media analytics to see what is working and what is not.
- Work efficiency due to team collaboration.
SocialPilot integrates with following social media platforms and third-party services:
|Facebook Profile||Facebook Pages|
|Vk.com community||Vk.com Profile|
Pricing Plans of SocialPilot
SocialPilot pricing plans starts at $30.00 per month. They do not have a free version.
SocialPilot offers a free 14-day trial. You can save 15% with their annual plan.
You can change your pricing plans or cancel anytime. No credit card required while creating your account.
SocialPilot offers 4 pricing plans. If you need a custom plan, you can contact their team.
Below you will find their pricing plans for both monthly and annual options.
SocialPilot Monthly Plan
SocialPilot Annual Plan
25 Social Media Accounts
2 Facebook Ad Accounts
Small Team Plan
50 Social Media Accounts
5 Facebook Ad Accounts
100 Social Media Accounts
10 Facebook Ad Accounts
Hootsuite is a social media management tool and has features such as automatic scheduling, social media monitoring, performance reporting, basic task management, and more.
2. Zoho Social
Zoho Social is a comprehensive platform for companies & organizations for social media management.
This allows you to schedule posts, monitor mentions, build custom dashboards, and many more.
3. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a platform for brands and agencies of all sizes for social media management and optimization.
This platform provides you with a common portal across all your social accounts for social media posting, analytics and engagement.
Below is a quick walkthrough video for you:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on SocialPilot
What are the main features of SocialPilot?
The main features of SocialPilot are: Native Mobile Apps, Browser Extensions, Advance Post Scheduler, Teams & Collaboration, Client Management, URL Shortening Integration, Social Media Analytics, Custom Facebook Branding.
Is SocialPilot easy to use?
It is very easy to use. You can easily setup your multiple social media accounts with few clicks.
What can SocialPilot do?
With this tool, you can easily manage a large number of social media accounts on various social media platforms. It will make it super easy for you to schedule, queue, edit and share all of your content on social media.
Which operating system does SocialPilot support?
Windows and macOS.
Who are the typical users of SocialPilot?
Bloggers, Digital Marketers, Social Media Marketers, Digital marketing agencies.
Which social networks does SocialPilot connect to?
With SocialPilot you can easily connect to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google My Business, Tumblr, and VK.
How much does SocialPilot cost?
SocialPilot pricing plans starts at $30.00 per month.
Can I schedule Instagram posts through SocialPilot?
Definitely, you can.
SocialPilot will make your social media content scheduling easy with its integration with various social medial networks and third-party services.
You can check this social media management tools and see how it works and whether or not it is suitable for your requirements.
Hi I’m the Founder of Software Tools (Software, FinTech, Technology and How-To blog). In this blog, you will find listicles, reviews and information about various software, tools and applications.